1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
48 Posts
Looks interesting, but do they make them for Victory? They talk about HD, but nothing about Victory.

They also mention that they will do custom jobs for a minimum of $500, but for that kind of money, it would be worth giving it a shot with the bars you have. Hell, I'd offer to hide all your wires for $250, but at the same time, would feel bad for ripping you off...

·
Registered
257 Posts
thats CCCS they make BAD A** sh*t man, i've seen a guy that has some controls, by far the sexiest controls i have ever seen very low profile very sleek, now the the best part he has a set of bars and controls, and i think it cost him 2500 bucks, they are not cheap at all unless you know a vendor and his cost was vendor cost as he works for conquest customs. they are sick but i dunno about 2500 sick, i actually make bars, not to take away from any vendors, but i make them in whatever you want however you want. and what i did is found some controls i liked sat down with a case of beer and rewired them for my vic the only thing there is to it is rewiring the swithches so they work with your connectors, if your interested gimme a shout i can pry walk you through it, and if your interested in bars let me know....

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats CCCS they make BAD A** sh*t man, i've seen a guy that has some controls, by far the sexiest controls i have ever seen very low profile very sleek, now the the best part he has a set of bars and controls, and i think it cost him 2500 bucks, they are not cheap at all unless you know a vendor and his cost was vendor cost as he works for conquest customs.
Thanks for the replies guys. I dropped off the bike today. After contemplating between the CCCS controls and PM's, I decided to go with the CCCS' and custom made 1.25" bars. I'll be posting some pics as the build goes along.

Thanks,

Chris

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
I had my bars made be Santa Rosa Vee Twin for a lot less than $500.00 BUT they are only for internal electrical. If you go full internal, throttle etc..that will cost up into the thousands.

Also every person I know with the internal throttle has had problems. Either the return stops functioning, it all together breaks, its not responsive.. etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts