Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I posted a couple of months ago, I decided to changeup my handlebars. I wanted a prostreet style bar that came back and close to the tank. Knowing the stock controls weren't going to do it; I set out and found CCCS controls that have 100% internal wiring with no external reservoirs. The frontend is ripped apart because the chrome was badly pitted. It to with the handlebars will be powdercoated black (wet black) to match the wheels.

Old Bars/Controls:

Fabrication:

Bars Mounted w/ Controls:

They are still getting tweeked. I'm having the outside of the bars cut to bring the handles in about 3/4 inch. I'll post more as it comes along

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Finally Finished!

Betty's finally finished. The pics below are of the CCCS controls and my custom bars. The controls are expensive, but I believe well worth it. The throttle is super smooth and it really cleans up the front-end with no external wires or reservoir. Big thanks to Leon at Leon's Performance too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.