Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm getting these made at barracuda customs right now. Any opinions.....

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I'll post some pics of the real ones once I get them in and on the bike.

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Very nice. I love what they each stand for.

·
Registered
355 Posts
i don't like to advertise my firearm possession, they are cool though

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
i don't like to advertise my firearm possession, they are cool though
One might think that a statement like this is one such advertisement :D

·
Registered
355 Posts
One might think that a statement like this is one such advertisement :D
True. But, Making a general statement someplace like here is a lot different than a billboard on my bike. Just my point of view.

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
Agreed. thumb up

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't consider it a billboard to show my support on my bike. And if that's how it's taken then its fine with me. I'm putting it on to show my support for the cause. It's no worse than people with a 2nd amendment bumper sticker

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Put on what makes you happy and don't worry about getting an opinion from others on here.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Put on what makes you happy and don't worry about getting an opinion from others on here.
Everyone's opinions are good. But I will def be putting on what I want. Just wanted to see what everyone thought about custom covers

·
Registered
355 Posts
I wasn't meaning I didn't like it. I actually really like the idea. I just can't bring myself to openly show that I may or may not be armed. I know thats not what it says, but if I myself were to see that, I would think you were, and I'm 100% for that.

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
I don't consider it a billboard to show my support on my bike. And if that's how it's taken then its fine with me. I'm putting it on to show my support for the cause. It's no worse than people with a 2nd amendment bumper sticker
Plus he is in Texas. We are whole different country!!

lots of people around here has this type of signs in their houses:

·
Premium Member
13,658 Posts
Without looking I just knew you were in TX. Here in AZ I just assume everyone is armed so it isn't a big deal to see stickers or whatever supporting 2A. I wear one of my 'Don't Tread on Me' shirt regularly to show my support.

The covers turned out great! Congrats!

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
It is pretty common over my way as well. I also have the same derby cover but in color from the same folks. Virginia offers license plates with the "don't tread on me" and TN is going to sometime this year.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts