Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here it is finally. It just poped in my head that my key fob opener would fit on my bike perfectly and have easy access to change the battery once in a great while.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Very Nice!!!!

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Sweet! Now you've got me thinking :)

·
Registered
782 Posts
Nicely done.

But that's a lotta work. I have the exact same remote, I velcro'd it to the underside my tank (above my cheese wedge), completely outta sight and works perfectly.

Took me 30 seconds, and no soldering :ltr:

·
Registered
221 Posts
I just installed Flash2Pass this weekend!
Gotta give it thumb upthumb up
Just double bump my high beam, and my door open and closes.
Talk about spoiled!
Remeber when garage doors, didn't even have openers? :D

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the positive feedback.

Nicely done.

But that's a lotta work. I have the exact same remote, I velcro'd it to the underside my tank (above my cheese wedge), completely outta sight and works perfectly.

Took me 30 seconds, and no soldering :ltr:
I originally had mine in my reflective vest, because I always have it on. But I wanted something no one else has in this way specifically.

I would have gone the high beam route, but I went with what I had.

I am more of an electronics, scratch build, DIY, kind of person, and prefer to go as far as possible on customization.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Flash2Pass

Props to you on the amazing ingenuity. I am not as ambitious. What is this Flash2Pass thing and how do I get it. I get tired of using the entry keypad to get into my garage. Especially troublesome when it is raining. How lazy and spoiled are we LOL!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Props to you on the amazing ingenuity. I am not as ambitious. What is this Flash2Pass thing and how do I get it. I get tired of using the entry keypad to get into my garage. Especially troublesome when it is raining. How lazy and spoiled are we LOL!
I bought mine off amazon.com.
Here's a linkt he the product website:
http://www.f2ptechnologies.com/product/102102/Flash2Pass-System-for-Motorcycle.html

installation was pretty simple. I would recommend a set of long allen wrenches. The little allen wrench given with the bike, was about 1 inch too short to be able to spin it 360 degrees when taking the headlight bucket cover off.

that reminds me... do allen wrenches come in metric and sae sizes? If so, our victory bikes are all metric, right?

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I bought mine off amazon.com.
Here's a linkt he the product website:
http://www.f2ptechnologies.com/product/102102/Flash2Pass-System-for-Motorcycle.html

installation was pretty simple. I would recommend a set of long allen wrenches. The little allen wrench given with the bike, was about 1 inch too short to be able to spin it 360 degrees when taking the headlight bucket cover off.

that reminds me... do allen wrenches come in metric and sae sizes? If so, our victory bikes are all metric, right?
Yes they come in both and yes the bikes are all metric, except for some aftermarket stuff you put on which may be SAE.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts