Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Custom HighBall done in the Sydney shop for sale.....actually I forgot to ask what the price was.

But I gotta say I am not a fan of the chrome on a HighBalll- I think it looks too pretty for a badass bike like the HighBall. Also dont like that paint scheme- too candy and almost HD-ish. And to top it off I think they screwed up the arse end- why not put the plate where they have chopped of the rear fender? Makes no sense having the license plate on the swingarm (aside from the fact that this setup is illegal here and the cops react heavily to it).

Anyway, there you go.....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
+1 on the puke... WTF did they do to the rear fender??? Looks like some thing I built in mechanics class in grade 10.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup- consensus is a big FAIL!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Agreed.
They tank looks like it came from a XC.
Not sure where the fenders came from, or what they were thinking when they cut them like that.

I'm not against flashy paint jobs on bobbers or even cutting the fenders on bobbers, after all , that is where the name came from. Bobbing the fenders, I mean.

This bike however, shows that spending a lot of money and time doesn't necessarily make the bike better.

·
Premium Member
8,711 Posts
Cool 'flashback' '70s acid trip paint!
prefer it in flat black would we?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts