6,032 Posts
super nicely done ... good job on that bike

Andre
@
TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
That electrical energy airbrushing really is original and very effective.
Sort of a new take on the often used flames theme.
Very effective indeed!

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
I like the rear fender most, holes drilled and LED lights .... awesome mate ... well done ...

Andre
@
TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
426 Posts
@Sal your bike is SWEET! I live an hour and a half away in Mount Shasta. Would love to meet up sometime if you are game =)

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
That's a nice job. Well done.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Those holes kick my butt. After making a template and drilling many practice holes in the left over fender I finally nailed it.
It was worth it though. To tell the truth that fender is what I'm most proud of. Underneath that is a skid plat that I welded to the frame so when I it a big bump the tire wouldn't take out the led harness. Not only did I install a 1 1/2" lower kit but I lowered the fender also. Didn't like the way it set up so high.

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
Those holes kick my butt. After making a template and drilling many practice holes in the left over fender I finally nailed it.
It was worth it though. To tell the truth that fender is what I'm most proud of. Underneath that is a skid plat that I welded to the frame so when I it a big bump the tire wouldn't take out the led harness. Not only did I install a 1 1/2" lower kit but I lowered the fender also. Didn't like the way it set up so high.
yup I made a aluminium liner plate inside the fender too, works great, the rear tire touched it a few times ... so it was a good call ... I also made my own indicator lights ... I couldn't see the point or justify 400$ for the LED strip ... so I made my own ...

Andre
@
TaPaTaLk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts