Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I won the Gunner sweepstakes that ended last week and I am waiting (impatiently) to get the details of my travels to Cali to meet the Ness's and throw some custom parts on the bike.
This will be my first Victory. I have ridden Harleys for the last 16 years and UJMs for 10 years prior to that....I just sold my last Harley in November and wasn't sure when I would be riding again.....Well thank you Victory!!
Looking forward to meeting everyone!cheers

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Don't tell my wife, she's still waiting to find out that she won the Gunner!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome to the forum ChiefGunner.
What are you doing winning my bike?:crzy:

·
Registered
640 Posts
congrats. ride safe.

·
Administrator
5,975 Posts
I won the Gunner sweepstakes that ended last week and I am waiting (impatiently) to get the details of my travels to Cali to meet the Ness's and throw some custom parts on the bike.
This will be my first Victory. I have ridden Harleys for the last 16 years and UJMs for 10 years prior to that....I just sold my last Harley in November and wasn't sure when I would be riding again.....Well thank you Victory!!
Looking forward to meeting everyone!cheers
Wow. Congrats! cheers

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Well , good to know someone actually won it , and is getting it . cheers Congrats , I think I may hate you too .:D

·
Registered
106 Posts
now thats a First post!!!!cheers

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Somebody in marketing will have to amend the tag line.

Now it needs to read
"Win one and you'll own one."

Fair enough. Any way you get your knees in the breeze.
Welcome. You can come here for free advice to complement your free motorcycle. The deal you got on the bike, outstanding! The free advice... sometimes not so much.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts