Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got a break from making my lowers for witchdoctors. I was able to finish my bag lids I custom painted to match the rest of the bike. If anyone wants their's done hit me up. Midwest Custom Creations

20140510_171814.jpg

20140523_124421.jpg

20140517_134846.jpg

20140514_222325.jpg

20140523_135009.jpg

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice ass shot!

20140524_193142.jpg

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Looks very cool, lovin' the green machine.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Goody, I am definitely in. Probably early august because I have a trip planned to the keys in july. They look great, Is your silver solid or fade away like the factory silver flames?

·
13,003 Posts
You did one hell of a great job laying out the flames. thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Goody, I am definitely in. Probably early august because I have a trip planned to the keys in july. They look great, Is your silver solid or fade away like the factory silver flames?
I can do the fade. I figured most guys would prolly want to wait till fall or winter. I was thinking about just buying some spare lids and painting them. Then when someone wants a set painted I can just do a one for one swap.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Pricing per set?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess i'll do $300 a set including shipping. Not exactly sure how much shipping will just yet so it may vary a few bucks. If i can get my hands on some extra lids i can do a one for one swap so there's no down time and send me your original lids back. Or wait till riding season is over.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Attachments

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Another shot. The more I look at her thw more I love this bike. I'm dying to get a 23" on her now!

Attachments

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Attachments

·
Registered
212 Posts
I think I need to get a set of those.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Hey if you're gonna paint just pull the rails, fill the holes, sand n shoot.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Man those look bad ass Vic should have done that to begin with,lol wish I didn't put the bag rails on now I'd love that done to mine
I could still do the sides K. I was really wanting to put some rails on untill I decided to do this. Lol

·
Registered
597 Posts
Exact instructions, (shipping address,turn around time, etc.)
or should I just PM?
My bike

Attachments

1 - 20 of 36 Posts