Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 09 Kingpin. I am in the process of adding Cross country bags to my bike. I need to manufacture custom brackets. Anyone done this before? Any help would be great.

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
More info please...

I've been looking at bag options too. The X bike bags and Witchdoctor mounts look like you would have to use exhaust like swept pipes and change the turn signals. I wonder about the clearance problem with drag pipes, signals and Mustang touring seat. Can you give us some feedback as your project progresses? Thanks and good luck.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yes please, keep us posted. I am thinking of going with the Cross Roads leather covered bags on my 09 Kingpin 8 Ball.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the brackets at the Powder coater. I did have to change the blinkers. That was a pain in the ass. I bought the MDW (i think it was called) vegas one. I had to go the Victoryonly page and order the Kingpin mounting bracket. I have swept pipes. I ran into a problem with the bracket hitting it. I decided rather then replacing the exhaust I would just alter the bracket. I will post pictures when I am done.

·
Premium Member
489 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
hard to tell from the photos but i wonder if this set up will work with a two into one rpw thor exhaust????

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Golf Club Rack for your victory

20130405_144622.jpg Golf rack.jpg

Want the Best of both worlds? This Golf club rack easy bolt on and does not touch bike.You don't even feel the weight.Used with a med size bag seen on my vegas.
Cost around $150.00 powder coated black start production soon to be on e bay.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Bag Angle

The bags look like the bottom is lower on the back than the front. Was this done because you like that look or because of clearance for the swept pipes?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts