Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was having so much trouble with my bars being high and the reach as well as I was on my toes at lights. Am short :rolleyes:

Took my seat to a custom seat place and they rebuilt the seat to move me forward and shaved the sides a little bit to help with feet on the ground.

He did it with Ostrich and stiching in blue since my clubs colors are black and blue.

Now it fits me perfect and did I mention he also added memory foam.:ltr:

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alberta Vegas, off topic but I see you have a batwing on your bike. How do you like it and was it had to install and how does it fit? I seen some that didn't fit well around the light.

Any tips would be helpful. Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
I love having the fairing on. It really cuts down on the wind, although there is a buffeting issue I am working. I think a set of fork lowers will solve that problem. I'm not completely happy with the fit around the headlight but its ok, I got it fairly close. The installation was super easy and it is a quick attach system so it comes off in 30 seconds. Going back on takes a little longer as the fairing and mounting system is not specifically designed for our bikes, but its not bad. If you are at all thinking of a stereo system in it, I would look at either Wide Open Customs or Tsukayu. Either of those will fit nice around the headlight but they are at least 3 times the price of the Memphis Shades and not quick attach. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
365 Posts
My seat is at Chaos Custom at the moment being modified,the dip at the back is being built up a little and recovered in snakeskin effect material,she did one on my last Vegas and an excellent job it was.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts