Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many don't know that for many years besides doing our custom Billet parts we are also doing very high-end custom seats for your victory. Check out our website at www.cycleopsusa.com/seats
We still make all of our custom Billet parts as well but since Victory went out of business it seems like our seat business has become the main part of what we do these days.
If you're interested in talking about having you see done for the winter give me a call at 305-345-9444 7 days a week until 10 pm.

Attachments

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's a few more examples

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
I wondered if you were still around.

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
I see your posts on FB. You crank out some spectacular designs Wil. Keep 'em coming.

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
1,886 Posts
Curious about tank bib. Hard to find a decent one.

Reactions: BlackhawkFan

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Curious about tank bib. Hard to find a decent one.
Then you need to check out our stealth bibs. We offer them for the cross countries and the visions. For the other bikes design makes it a real pain in the ass. The first picture is the vision Bib and the second for the cross country. We minimize them to only protect the area of the tank that needs it, any others out there cover way too much pack for no reason.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Then you need to check out our stealth bibs. We offer them for the cross countries and the visions. For the other bikes design makes it a real pain in the ass. The first picture is the vision Bib and the second for the cross country. We minimize them to only protect the area of the tank that needs it, any others out there cover way too much pack for no reason.
What is the material?
Only other one that seems to be left on market is hopnel and I don't like the look of that.

I'd actually like something a little larger I think. Do you have measurements?

Specifically the cross bike version.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The material is far greater than that of the Hopnel, of which I am a dealer but I don't like their material so I don't put them on the website for that specific item. Hours are made out of a very high-end and relatively expensive is vinyls go 4-way stretch exterior grade Marine vinyl. Why would you want one larger? The reason we made our smaller is there is really no need to cover so much of the tank so these are primarily designed to protect just the back area of the tank. You can see more photos on my website at www.cycleopsusa.com. click on Victory in the top menu and then cross country from the drop-down

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
The material is far greater than that of the Hopnel, of which I am a dealer but I don't like their material so I don't put them on the website for that specific item. Hours are made out of a very high-end and relatively expensive is vinyls go 4-way stretch exterior grade Marine vinyl. Why would you want one larger? The reason we made our smaller is there is really no need to cover so much of the tank so these are primarily designed to protect just the back area of the tank. You can see more photos on my website at www.cycleopsusa.com. click on Victory in the top menu and then cross country from the drop-down
I have a lot of fine scratches from prior owner and maybe some from me too. That why I'm curious dimensions. Knowing how far it extends up the tank would let me know if it is large enough for my needs. The hopnel looks too short.

Hopnel does make good stuff though. I like the saddlebag bags. :)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Minor design to sit between a half to a full inch behind the front sight tips of your seat. Sounds like you need more of a paint job than a bib.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts