Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Custom seats by CycleOps USA

5K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Mark Fernandes 
#1 ·
Many don't know that for many years besides doing our custom Billet parts we are also doing very high-end custom seats for your victory. Check out our website at www.cycleopsusa.com/seats
We still make all of our custom Billet parts as well but since Victory went out of business it seems like our seat business has become the main part of what we do these days.
If you're interested in talking about having you see done for the winter give me a call at 305-345-9444 7 days a week until 10 pm.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Here's a few more examples

Attachments

#3 · (Edited)
I wondered if you were still around.

#5 ·
I see your posts on FB. You crank out some spectacular designs Wil. Keep 'em coming.

Reactions: CycleOpsUSA
#6 ·
Curious about tank bib. Hard to find a decent one.

Reactions: BlackhawkFan
#11 ·
The material is far greater than that of the Hopnel, of which I am a dealer but I don't like their material so I don't put them on the website for that specific item. Hours are made out of a very high-end and relatively expensive is vinyls go 4-way stretch exterior grade Marine vinyl. Why would you want one larger? The reason we made our smaller is there is really no need to cover so much of the tank so these are primarily designed to protect just the back area of the tank. You can see more photos on my website at www.cycleopsusa.com. click on Victory in the top menu and then cross country from the drop-down

#12 ·
The material is far greater than that of the Hopnel, of which I am a dealer but I don't like their material so I don't put them on the website for that specific item. Hours are made out of a very high-end and relatively expensive is vinyls go 4-way stretch exterior grade Marine vinyl. Why would you want one larger? The reason we made our smaller is there is really no need to cover so much of the tank so these are primarily designed to protect just the back area of the tank. You can see more photos on my website at www.cycleopsusa.com. click on Victory in the top menu and then cross country from the drop-down
I have a lot of fine scratches from prior owner and maybe some from me too. That why I'm curious dimensions. Knowing how far it extends up the tank would let me know if it is large enough for my needs. The hopnel looks too short.

Hopnel does make good stuff though. I like the saddlebag bags. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.