Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 06 vegas and just purchased battistini grips, foot pegs and shifter peg. the stock shifter lever is one solid piece and the peg can not be removed. So i'm looking for a shifter lever that will fit a vegas so i can use my new battistini peg. If anyone knows a store that sells them, please reply to my post. thanks for the help.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ended up cuting the factory shifter peg off and drilling a hole. I then bolted on the battistini shifter peg. I also painted the lever and foot peg brackets black. Its looks sharp with the chrome. I will post a pic of it as soon has i can.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I also bought the battstini peg, grips and shifter. I was told to cut off the existing peg and have it tapped for a 5/16 24 screw.

·
Registered
567 Posts
?????

Still a no...? I'd like to upgrade as well....But guess no-one has taken the time to make one yet.....Hint Will....Hint......LOL wac

·
13,247 Posts
Hey you have a photo of a stock one and what you want cut off

·
Registered
567 Posts
Ness also offers their Diamond Band and Twister style shifter covers which slip right over stock rubber toe shifter and secures with a set screw in literally seconds.
And if you really want to dress up your shifter arrangement, check these new bad boys out...

http://www.cycleopsusa.com/custombillet.html#shl
Thanks Will....will they fit on the 2010 Vegas..? Listing says 2005 (I think)...Still waiting for those levers....LOL........:crzy:

·
Registered
364 Posts
Still a no...? I'd like to upgrade as well....But guess no-one has taken the time to make one yet.....Hint Will....Hint......LOL wac
LOL Paul, be patient young grasshopper, as you already know, they're deeply in the works but understand everything else can't stop for them. Hang in there brother, it'll be well worth the wait, which by the way will be sooner than later. Just gotta hurry up and wait a little while longer...

·
Registered
567 Posts
LOL Paul, be patient young grasshopper, as you already know, they're deeply in the works but understand everything else can't stop for them. Hang in there brother, it'll be well worth the wait, which by the way will be sooner than later. Just gotta hurry up and wait a little while longer...
Ahhh but Master... the days are getting longer and the sun starting to shine...Why is it I have this desire to go oh so fast on one awesome ride. wac

·
Registered
567 Posts
Hey you have a photo of a stock one and what you want cut off
Not one handy but they are on the Victory site or even shown on e-bay (better photo)...Why are you going to start modifying them...? If so put me on your list.....cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts