Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I traded in my 2009 Victory Jackpot in Lucky Lime for a 2013 Cross Country in Antifreeze Green. I am offering up for sale the custom, one-of-a-kind, sissy bar I had made for it. It was a $600 bar that I am offering for sale for $300.

The craftsmanship is outstanding. Other than a couple longer mounting screws (included), it doesn't require additional mounting brackets.

Please send me a private message if you are interested.

Todd

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love the Jackpot. I originally was going to keep the Jackpot when purchasing the Cross Country, however, I realized I simply don't have enough time to ride to justify having two road cycles. So, reluctantly, I traded in the Jackpot. The Jackpot is more fun to ride, but the Cross Country is extremely comfortable. And, of course, I don't need to tell you which one my wife prefers riding on the back of...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have received several inquiries and when I got home from work today, three different people declared they want to purchase the sissy bar. So, to be fair, I will be selling it to the first party to say they wanted it. Thank you all for the interest.

For those still interested, I had the bar custom made by Luis Santiago of Gladiator Custom Motorcycle Parts. You can contact him at [email protected].

1 - 5 of 5 Posts