Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I saw a custom sissy bar in the Jackpot photos thread that an owner created for himself. I contacted him to see if he could make me a taller one and this is the result. His name is Luis Santiago and he can be reached at [email protected]. I am extremely pleased with his craftsmanship and highly recommend him for any custom fabricating ideas you may have.

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
Great Job!! Both look very nice.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice! Since I don't have a luggage rack or storage of any kind, my wife has been lobbying for me to get a Victory Vision in addition to the Jackpot. We'll see...

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
I saw a custom sissy bar in the Jackpot photos thread that an owner created for himself. I contacted him to see if he could make me a taller one and this is the result. His name is Luis Santiago and he can be reached at [email protected]. I am extremely pleased with his craftsmanship and highly recommend him for any custom fabricating ideas you may have.

Love the look, was this the guy with the gladiator jackpot?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Very cool.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This one cost $600 for the whole deal. Some of the sissy bars I found from other sources sold the mounting brackets and the cushion back separately. Not so with this one.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Yes, same guy. He's also the creator of the Victory gladiator helmet, if you recall.
You had better luck at contacting him than I, when I was searching for a sissy bar, I did see his and tried to contact him on where he got it or if he made it and if he would be interest in making one. So I ended up going the Ginz chopper way. I'm not disappoint in the Ginz but probably would have gone with this guy if he would have responded, I like how he integrated that back pad and hid the mounting bracket behind the fairings. All and all the price is about the same once you get the mount and backrest.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I did some serious Google searching to find him, but Luis and his wife Pam have been very prompt with their responses. Again, he can be reached at [email protected]. He also started a Facebook page at Gladiator Custom Motorcycle Parts.

·
Registered
81 Posts

I made this one myself. I cost about 250 for everything.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice. I also like how it mimics the shape of the spade-shaped brake light.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thanks thats kinda what i was going for. Cuttin off almost 8 inches of the fender and frenching in that light was more of a pain in the ass than the sissy bar was tho. Lol

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This is the only instance I can think of where exposing a fatty (tire, that is) is a good thing. ;)

·
Registered
81 Posts
I never liked the jackpot rear fender. Plus I put a 280 and 10 1/2 wide rim on so it makes the wheel seem even bigger yet. Looks bigger than a 300.

·
Premium Member
13,728 Posts

I made this one myself. I cost about 250 for everything.
Nice job and one helluva nice Jackpot. The chopped fender puts me in mind of a Hammer.

You should set up your "Garage" and post more pics in it to show it off some more. ;)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thanks. Yea. Sort of. But still uses the jackpot seat. I dont like the hammers seat setup.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts