Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a local car/boat/plane upholsterer put a trunk liner in with sewn in pockets for my cell, glasses and other crap. Just couldn't stand to have my cell and camera bouncing around on the hard plastic any more. It was well worth the $400 because it looks like a factory trunk in a Cadillac. The floor and back wall are removable so I can get to the bolts if I need to. The rest is glued to the trunk. The guy that did the work, well owns the shop anyway, rides a Jackpot! I was amazed when I picked it up Tuesday night! These pics don't do it justice, I'll try to get more this afternoon in the sunlight;

·
Premium Member
13,157 Posts
Looks much nicer than the job I did myself. I'm waiting to get some insulation tape for the lid before I cover it. It gets much hotter in the trunk than the saddlebags. Probably because of the larger lid surface. I'll use the silver insulation tape on the saddlebag lids too.

Did you notice the rear speakers sound much better now?

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
great job! where did you get it done at?--irv

·
Registered
367 Posts
I cannot believe my eyes what a great job they did. I wish I could pony up the 400 dollars. They should approach Victory to sell as an option.thumb up

How do your speakers sound now??

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Spike that really looks nice, he did an excellent job.thumb up

·
Registered
97 Posts
Very Very nice.

I had a similar job done in my trunk and saddle bags and I was very happy with the results.

Why doesn't Victory offer a linning as an accessory like HD do?

Their loss.

Cheers

·
Registered
566 Posts
Great job. So much better than stock. Someone should bring this to market.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
It really looks better in the sun. He really did a great job for you. I think the color is wrong, so go ahead and remove it send to me and have him make you another.:ltr:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Trunk

Spike, thanks for the pictures. I have an email out to Jim at Riggs Bros.
I hope you don't mind me copying your trunk. It's some of the best work I've ever seen.

·
Registered
418 Posts
If he is willing to make the liner and sell it please post up, I could install it but I couldn't make one half that nice.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Looks awesome ... great job!

Oh geeeez ... now I have another winter project!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts