Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was built by a friend of mine Eric Chestnut of Wild Side Customs when they owned the Polaris / Victory dealership in Glenwood Springs Colorado.
Started life as a 2000 Victory Sport Cruiser which was redone from the ground up right out of the crate and displayed in their Dealership. I purchased it from them in 2006 and Eric and I redid the front end to correct the trailing. Bike only has 1900 miles on it! Have over $30K in this bike would like to get $14,000.00 OBO. Below is the specs.
Chopper-1.jpg

Chopper-2.jpg

Chopper-3.jpg

Frame : Part of the Main Frame is original , the neck is altered to 40degrees , rear swing arm is all custom by Wild Side Customs to accommodate the 250 rear tire.

Engine: Original V92SC engine with performance cams, upgraded charging system, Fuel injected, Custom exhaust, WSC Primary Cover, Single Ram Air Intake, WSC Lite Pull Clutch Arm,
Billet Oil Coolers, WSC Derby Cover

Front Forks: Phatt fork Assembly with 3 degree tree , Handle Bars are WSC Custom with all internal controls and a Integrated Dakota Digital Monopod, Micro switches for Turn Signals, headlight, Horn and start. Arlen Ness Grips , mirror, Drag Specialties Wave Headlight

Forward Controls: Jay Brake

Wheels: Xtreme wheels

Brakes: Front dual Brembo, Rear Single Brembo

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not sure about that. I would assume so and will try and find out if i can get a hold of him.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I have been trying to get ahold of Eric to ask him about the transmission upgrade with no luck and just this morning found out that he passed away Sept. 5th. Not sure now if I should sale this bike or keep it. RIP Friend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts