Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
It's not my style but the craftsmanship is really nice. I figure I don't have to like a style to appreciate fine work and that is fine!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks

Thanks for the comments. A lot of work went into this project, so it's highly appreciated. thumb up

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
That gas cap is gonna have you singing soprano after an impact. Great lookin' paint.

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
Wow, congratulations! That's B E A U T I F U L

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
W O W. Let me tell you that I have built 2 bobbers and when you have a hard time believing that 12" Rolland Sands mini apes cost just shy of $500, that's nothing compared to a small part in BRASS that is soo expensive that is becomes hard to justify putting it on the bike but we seem to be able to talk ourselves into it. I know how hard it must have been from start to finish and all the problems along the way that you have handled. Great end result. Congratulations
bcflyguy cheers

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah nothing like building your own. nothing on these rides are cheep, this cost is unbelievable. but the up and down of building it make you enjoy every second on the road even more. It's part of the family. Thanks btw

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Wow! The bars and the sissy bar are perfect! The paint and seat and bling make it special! Jealous!!!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts