Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All: I recently had a very positive experience to prove the above statement. I have some LED turn Signals on my Vegas and contacted Tucker Rocky about them. Phil Mayfield in customer service reaffirmed my faith in mankind and made a believer out of me. A similar experience happened to me with the Power Commander it was handled in the same efficient manner as the turn signals.I would like to hear from other members how problems have been handled for them. Its time to give the people that want your business a pat on the back.Please reply on the forum. Thanks Jim

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
customer service is not dead

cheers Hi Diamond: In response to your question Tucker Rocky is a large distributor of accessories. They service most dealerships and independents and thier catalogs are available online. In my case the LEDs were purchased in FL but I have the bike in OH now hence the contact to customer service. I would like to see a list of vendors who take care of thier customers and not just pay lip service to the concept.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Gotchya!! There are a lot of great places out there that give great customer service. Just look at my signature for 3 of them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts