Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
H all.
New member here from down under (Melbourne, Australia). I just picked up my new 09 Kingpin from the dealer. Waited a few weeks for it as we had it stripped and customised in paint (2 tone) and heaps of chrome.

Can't wait to get on the highway and try her out.

Aussie

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Customised Kingpin

Hi Diamond

I have to thank my wife on that. I was looking at the standard leather bags but she said why not the hard panniers and have them custom ainted too. The panniers are the same black as the top of the tank and guards.

It's a great bike to ride and apart from the bike and the power, sound, etc. The Victory sales and tech team were second to none. I originally went to buy a (oposition bike) and just didn't get the service or help from ...you know who.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Aussie,
Welcome to the site. I'm a bit south of the border on the other side of Bass Strait. You'll love your Pin. Had mine a bit over 12 months now and ridden a glorious 10,000 kays in that time. Had our Toy Run last weekend. Had a great time and caned two Harley mates in a quick getaway from the traffic lights in Hobart. Caught me napping and gave em a bike length start. By the time we hit 3rd gear I was a bike length in front. And I was two up. Got to the pub and one of them reckoned he wasn't trying. My reply was, "Don't think I was trying either." Gee I had a big smile on my dial.

If you intending a summer sojourn to Tassie, let me know.

John

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Very Nice!

·
Registered
5 Posts
great looking bike love the changes

Hi Diamond

I have to thank my wife on that. I was looking at the standard leather bags but she said why not the hard panniers and have them custom ainted too. The panniers are the same black as the top of the tank and guards.

It's a great bike to ride and apart from the bike and the power, sound, etc. The Victory sales and tech team were second to none. I originally went to buy a (oposition bike) and just didn't get the service or help from ...you know who.
Hi I have a 2008 kingpin tour and find that the saddlebags are to small where did you get yours from and did you have any problems fitting them
I would probably have to change the exhaust on mine as I have the stage one slip ons which will probably not allow me to put the bigger bags on but we can soon change them if need be
I also went to look at the HD and found that their service was very poor in fact my friend did buy one ( softail) and has had various problems within the first three months so I am glad that I brought the victory the bike is great and their service is the best i have ever received fom any dealer over the years and that includes various bikes
only done 6oooks so far but love the bike
best regards

·
Registered
119 Posts
Pic attached of my new Kingpin Premium customised
Beautiful bike!

Love them Victorys!
Son1 has 09' pin
Son2 has 05' Hammer
Son3 has 09' pin 8Ball
Me 07' pin tour Of course, dad has the bags to carry their stuff.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Great Looking Bike, I Have The Same Bags I Highlited Around The Victory Letters To The Engraved Borders So The Letters Would Pop More. Ill Post Pics Tonight As Soon As I Can Figere Out How.

·
Registered
301 Posts
H all.
New member here from down under (Melbourne, Australia). I just picked up my new 09 Kingpin from the dealer. Waited a few weeks for it as we had it stripped and customised in paint (2 tone) and heaps of chrome.

Can't wait to get on the highway and try her out.

Aussie

check out what i did to my bags to make the victory letters pop out if i can post pic.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts