Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My old gloves I had was the Cycle Gear Bilt brand and had worn holes in the fingers so I ordered what I thought was a replacement pair online but when they arrived they weren't like my old ones. Part of their return policy is you can go visit a store for a return/exchange so tonight that's what I did. They said sure we can exchange them for a replacement to your old gloves so I went and found a pair and noticed they have a five year guarantee. I told the guy I wanted the guarantee and no problem they returned my money on the wrong gloves and exchanged even up on the replacement ones so now I have new gloves like my old ones without any hassle at all plus my money back on the wrong ones I ordered online.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What type of glove are they? Good for colder weather?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Good for Arizona cold weather they are pretty light weight and are designed for air flow.

I've been pleased with my Cycle Gear dealings as well. Good customer service.
I have also.

thumb up
great to hear - and thanks for telling us!
With all the unhappy stories and complaints I'm happy to pass on a good experience.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
That's why I like to "feel the merchandise" as it were. Especially with riding gear and gloves in particular. Get a wrong fit and your hands will have fits.
I have had nothing but great experiences with my local Cycle Gear store. I know the guys there and they know me. I find doing biz on the 'net cold and impersonal. No wonder 1/3 of items ordered on line are returned.

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's why I like to "feel the merchandise" as it were. Especially with riding gear and gloves in particular. Get a wrong fit and your hands will have fits.
I have had nothing but great experiences with my local Cycle Gear store. I know the guys there and they know me. I find doing biz on the 'net cold and impersonal. No wonder 1/3 of items ordered on line are returned.
I ordered two pair and the other is fine. My return was supposed to be an exact replacement to my old ones but I missed that one but the store made it right.

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
I ordered two pair and the other is fine. My return was supposed to be an exact replacement to my old ones but I missed that one but the store made it right.
On line scores 50/100:mad:
Store scores 100/100thumb up

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts