Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some stuff from these guys back on June 9, and I haven't heard anything. I've emailed them 4 times and called them the other day with no response, has anyone else had this problem?

2007 Vegas
Calgary Alberta

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
I read in some other thread that CycleOps went tits up. Whoops, I mean belly up. :)

·
Registered
403 Posts
apparently the owner went through some personal stuff, he is now filling back orders. He's swamped with emails and asked that anyone with an order issue call the number from the site.

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
apparently the owner went through some personal stuff, he is now filling back orders. He's swamped with emails and asked that anyone with an order issue call the number from the site.
Big threads on other forums about him.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I would call Will. I ordered some stuff on July 26th. Mind you I hadn't received anything yet. Will called me Wed. evening to personally check with me and ensure I had made the order and to let me know that he would be sending the order out. I would call will after hours (5PM and later) as he answered right away when I called.

I have had multiple dealings with Will and he has always come through. I hate to see people having issues with him as his service to me has always been great. Just keep calling him. That is all I can suggest.

Also what number did you call?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That sucks that they went under, I really liked their stuff. I called the number on the site (305-345-9444), but it was during the day (in Miami), I'll try again after 5 pm. Thanks for the info guys

2007 Vegas
Calgary, Alberta

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
I'm glad that I was wrong about Cycleop's demise, Will is a great guy and I wish him well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's an update guys. Will got back to me, sounds like he's been having a tough time. He got my stuff sent out, so it sounds like he's starting to get caught up. By the sounds of it, he's still in business, he was just going through some stuff.

So I would say keep ordering from him, he's still going.

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Here's an update guys. Will got back to me, sounds like he's been having a tough time. He got my stuff sent out, so it sounds like he's starting to get caught up. By the sounds of it, he's still in business, he was just going through some stuff.

So I would say keep ordering from him, he's still going.
I think it depends on what you order.

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
I think it depends on what you order.
I'm very pleased with these badges I got from Will. They tell folks what model of Victory they are looking at...

Attachments

·
Registered
364 Posts
CycleOps USA is alive and well guys, or if you prefer to say reborn. If the last year and a half almost 2 years of the nastiest divorce you can imagine due to somebody with severe personality disorders that are beyond anyone's actual comprehension. My life was turned upside down. I won't go into all the nasty details but let's just say everytime I turned around and almost every day it was something else she was pulling... like stealing from me, abusing my children, and every other possible thing you could think of. When you have young children through such a situation they must come first, and being a one man show I had no one to delegate anything to. Suffice it to say that is all finally behind me and I'm pretty well caught up on orders these days. What I have done to focus my time better is I just closed the shop and moved it back into my new home that I purchased specifically with the space to run the business yet still be able to be around home to take care of my young girls that I have more than 50% custody of (that in and of itself should give you an idea of the kind of person I was dealing with). I have one load left to move out of the shop and then a few days to set everything up here just the way I need it. From this point forward you will find that I am the same old CyclOps USA that always took extra special care of his customers. I no longer have to worry about juggling my children, the shop, and take care of the home, all scattered about. Now with everything in one central location I can do it all, and do it all with ease. I really appreciate all of those who have stood by me and supported me throughout this incredibly difficult time of my life. I appreciate you all more than you know. To those that have been inconvenienced waiting longer than they should have my deepest apologies, and whether you want to believe this or not it bothered me probably even more than it bothered you. With that said while I am in this rebuilding stage your support and orders are appreciated more than ever. The best way to reach me these days is by phone because I am working on parts and not sitting in front of a computer. I will always answer the phone as it is my cell and sits in my pocket (call me day or night, 7 days a week). Call me with anything you need and let's do some business and bling out those bad boys you ride.

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...I once heard. My heart goes out to you--been there, done that. Persevere man, persevere. Success is the best revenge.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...I once heard. My heart goes out to you--been there, done that. Persevere man, persevere. Success is the best revenge.
I wish it were that simple Rick. What sucks is I truly did love her to death and put up with many of her little idiosyncrasies for way too long. Unfortunately that's age old coined phrase doesn't apply here exactly. Sociopathy does. It's sad when you can't help someone you love no matter how much you try, finding the only way to save yourself being an escape from it. As far as the best revenge, I don't want revenge, I just want my life back. I completely agree on the success part however but I do it need A) the forgiveness of those customers who were inconvenienced or unhappy with the past delays, B) the understanding that none of it was intentional or avoidable, and most importantly B) I need everyone's face back in me so that they place orders so that the wheels keep turning.
I'm finally in a good place again so let's roll!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Well , its like this . I placed an order for a part that Cycleops had , that I really wanted. Placed the order on Nov. 29 . Still do not have it . Placed an order from Victoryonly on Wednesday , that I really wanted , got that today.... I guess I don't understand what the delay is , and Im not here to badmouth Cycleops , can anyone enlighten me ? Both places are about the same distance from me , Victoryonly actually being further away... I wanted to give Will a fair shot and I feel bad for his situation , but he made it sound like he was a rockin and rollin , and I just want my part . :eek:

·
13,185 Posts
I ordered some stuff from these guys back on June 9, and I haven't heard anything. I've emailed them 4 times and called them the other day with no response, has anyone else had this problem?

2007 Vegas
Calgary Alberta
Try calling him today. He is back. Maybe he never got your order. He had a bad devoice so give him a chance and call him

·
Registered
72 Posts
I placed a large $$ order from cruiser customizing on November 5 and still nothing they said maybe December 27 now, and they are a company with several employees with a large warehouse. From what I understand Cycle Ops is a one man show. He does really good work and I will continue to buy and support his business when he has what I'm looking for.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Let me be clear , he has great stuff , the part I ordered from him is only available through him . I'm happy I can even get it . Eli , if you placed a substantial order with C.C. on 11/5 and haven't received it by now , and you weren't notified by them about a major backorder issue or such , and you had to chase them for info on your order , would you interpret that as good service? I would not . The main reason I placed an order with Will , was to give him a shot , I know his situation , and I'm not even mad , its only been a little over two weeks . when I emailed him he even got back to me within a couple hours . I guess it boils down to some vendors like to hold orders for a time , and some ship stuff right out . :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 94 Posts