Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will from CycleOps went above and beyond to get me my luggage rack by a certain date. thumb up I thanked him personally but wanted to let everyone else know that he is a man of his word and I would never hesitate to do business with him. Proud to be the first person to get one of the new racks. cheers

Thanks again Will!

·
Premium Member
13,698 Posts
He recently acquired a new shop with storefront in Florida. I'm glad he's doing well. It's always a pleasure to do business with Will and his parts are of excellent quality.

He recently started an economy line of racks, which I know went against his personal work ethic, because he demands perfection from himself. The demand was for lower cost parts and the only way to meet that demand is take much of the work done by hand away.

·
Registered
211 Posts
economy line??? I was really wanting one of his racks, and I've been trying to make myself pony up the cash for one...but dang, that's a lot of money for a rack. To me it is, anyway. Is this new line on his website yet? His handmake stuff is absolutely gorgeous by the pictures I've seen.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
economy line??? I was really wanting one of his racks, and I've been trying to make myself pony up the cash for one...but dang, that's a lot of money for a rack. To me it is, anyway. Is this new line on his website yet? His handmake stuff is absolutely gorgeous by the pictures I've seen.
Look at the 'luggage rack' thread under the XC/XR forum. You will find pics and pricing info.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have a Vegas...

·
Registered
152 Posts
+1 for Will, I've bought a few parts from him and always a stellar product from a stellar guy!
Recently rushed me a black, rack for my XC so Momma could pack the kitchen sink for our trip!

Well worth the $$$ guys

·
Registered
211 Posts
I pulled the trigger on a chrome flame rack for my Vegas, can't wait.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts