Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was browsing the Cyclops website and their products appear to be of high quality. Anyone have any of their products? How do you like them? I was thinking of getting one of their combo backrest/luggage racks.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Ive got mixed feelings about the owner. I dont wish to discourage you or ruin his business, so I will just say give him some time, as he is a solo man operation and doesnt always get things out on time.

Thats all Im willing to say.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I have a luggage rack from him. Beautiful quality piece, to the point I don't want to put any luggage on it. Chrome has held up well... 2 years and 25,000 miles and a lot of them with a bag on the rack.

As I understand it he is a one man show and has to make some things when you order them. The rack I ordered came quick tho.

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
I have the "V" luggage rack with triple chrome. It was shipped quickly and it has help up and looks great. The quality is top notch!

From what So-Crates says the shipping may be an issue, but I didn't experience it. Mine may have been from a pile that was already made and sitting around waiting to be shipped.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have the engine covers from him and like them a lot, I am also hoping to order the back rest and luggage rack from him at some point in the future

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have the lowers and the are first rate. Will the owner is a good man he is going through a rough spot; bad divorce. Doing the hard but right thing taking all the responsibility of raising his kids and working his tail off. His parts are high quality. It might take you a day or two longer but the wait is worth it. Just saying, I am going to order the uppers to match the lowers. Don't forget to mention the forum he will give a discount for being a member.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Have the luggage rack or chrome piece for the rear of the JP since I have never seen anyone use it for luggage. Very nice. Also have a red pulley that Will powder coated. Came out great. I think when ordering just be patient as the product is worth the wait. thumb upthumb up

·
Registered
566 Posts
I have the black, trunk luggage rack. First-rate quality. I wouldn't hesitate ordering from CycleOps again.

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
I have his cheese wedges, cam and clutch covers and a primary insert. Will buy his xc trunk rack next. A select few may match his quality but no one surpasses it... He's been going through a lot personally the last year but is a totally stand up guy. I have zero reservations about recommending his products!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have the engine covers. Shipped right away, thought it was a little pricey but after they came in and I saw the quality and detail. I installed them, they look great, well worth it. Will order more stuff and I will recommend him to others.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Hey guys I was around and consulted Will when he first started Cycleops. His thing is not to just push out a lot of product but to make high quality products. He is very meticulous and anal about the quality of what he brings to market. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hey guys I was around and consulted Will when he first started Cycleops. His thing is not to just push out a lot of product but to make high quality products. He is very meticulous and anal about the quality of what he brings to market. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for.
Couldn't agree more. I have bought products from Will and was also around when he first started. Class act right there!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts