Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I came home to a major surprise. My wonderful wife ordered me a set D and D straight cut mufflers. Now the mufflers look great, but the instructions lack a lot. So it says that I need to swap my bag mounts around. Now which bag mounts do they mean? the ones from a 2002 or 2003-2005?

2002:
5245693-067 BRKT-MNT,HIWAYBAR/BAG,LH,BLK
5244753-067 BRKT-MNT,HIWAYBAR/BAG,BLK RH

2003-2005:
1014073 WELD-LOWER BAG MNT

Does anyone who has the installed have any pictures? This would be great. Sorry for all of the questions. Still trying to figure this stuff out.

Thanks
Travis

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone? Please?

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is a pic of the muffler mount on my 05 TC, Mikehttp://www.victoryforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7902&stc=1&d=1347053889
Thanks for the picture. Did you have to drill the center hole for it to work? My bags are from a 02, so mine is all different. Hoping mine will work. I wish mine was like that. Looks easier to remove and install.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Bought the bike with the mufflers on already. they are D&D pipes for an 05. The bags are easy to remove with this setup. wish I could be more helpful - Mike

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bought the bike with the mufflers on already. they are D&D pipes for an 05. The bags are easy to remove with this setup. wish I could be more helpful - Mike
Well that is more than I had before. Thanks for the picture. How do you like the sound of it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts