Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got a link where I can get the repacking kit for these mufflers?

I understand there are 2 different kits and I'm looking for the "quiet/street" kit.

·
Registered
295 Posts
You might try a dirt bike shop and get a universal kit. That's what I did to make my own wrapped baffles.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You might try a dirt bike shop and get a universal kit. That's what I did to make my own wrapped baffles.
Good suggestion. Thanks thumb up

·
Registered
848 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Try Giving them a call

Sales/Ordering
(817) 834-8961
[email protected]
Tech Support
(817) 834-0996
[email protected]
Actually, I emailed their sales dept... got no answer. That was yesterday. Today I emailed their tech support and was advised the following...

On the Cross County slip-on muffler there is only one kind of wrapping.
We also have a all metal baffle witch is louder than the wrapped baffles.
Your reference to street or race is only for sport bike mufflers.
If the mufflers you have are wrapped then that is the quietest baffles we have for that system.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Ben!

·
Registered
848 Posts
SilvT,
I notice from your sig that you do nto have cams. Installing Cams will quiet the bike down a bunch. They will also wake her up a bunch too.

Understanding where you are located having someone install them might be interesting but it is worth every penny IMHO.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SilvT,
I notice from your sig that you do nto have cams. Installing Cams will quiet the bike down a bunch. They will also wake her up a bunch too.

Understanding where you are located having someone install them might be interesting but it is worth every penny IMHO.

Cheers
Ahhh yes .... more goodies I do need to get...

This could make me wifeless ... you wanna bet.

The next 3 things I am working towards is PCV, Dyno, and Autotune
Just haven't quite figured how I can slip those past the warden yet. Almost got my deevorce papers handed to me when I bought the D&D's LOL!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts