Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bike has Vic stage one mufflers air filter and download right now

I want to get the d&d wrapped slip on mufflers.

Do I need to get a fuel controller or anything? Am I good to go with just the Vic flash?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
you should be fine with just the flash, if you start doing more then a tuner will be needed.

can i ask, are you set on d&ds? can i ask why? i can save you some money and still get a better sound, will look stock though

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
I have to give props to dtmmil's mufflers(Miller Mufflers) excellent power and great sound. thumb up

oh yea...he's also awesome to deal with.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
I have to give props to dtmmil's mufflers(Miller Mufflers) excellent power and great sound. thumb up

oh yea...he's also awesome to deal with.

thanks man!!

i guess we will find out more tomorrow though huh!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Well , since I actually came up with the Miller Muffler trademark , I will chime in here too . Don't waste your money on those fancy high dollar mufflers , I can and will attest the Miller Mufflers are fantastic for the money and the welds are beautiful . Also , customer service is top notch . Thanks again Drew !cheers

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
+1 on the miller mufflers... I love mine and get many compliments on them. Drew also built my lowering link.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I have unwrapped D&Ds, and a guy passed through (you know you gotta stop and talk to the other vic guys) with some millers. they sounded just as good as mine, and he was right with me.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
The M&M's are just as good as the D&D's !:D

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
I have unwrapped D&Ds, and a guy passed through (you know you gotta stop and talk to the other vic guys) with some millers. they sounded just as good as mine, and he was right with me.

can i ask who the other guy was??

·
Registered
426 Posts
cant remember his name, maybe Tracy or Travis. he rode a black XC (not many of those around)and we only talked for about 5 mins at a gas station. i think he had FL plates. i was just digging getting to ride around with another Vic. usually the only other one i see is my buddy on my old one. he was headed south on Hwy 49 in Hattiesburg MS. i followed him till we got down to 98, then i turned off.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
cool! no worries, thanks!!

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
vcc14 and ditech should have a pm

1 - 18 of 18 Posts