Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
13,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last friday it was 58 degrees and saturday was 78. So I decided to get the vision out and do something to it before riding. Get up monday to ride NOT 41 for a high. Been that way all week. To top it off saturday morning 2 inches of snow.
I know I'm crying you others have it worse sorry about that.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Its 38 degrees today but sunny, I'm going out for a ride right now. Last chance before the storm rolls in :mad:

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I just heard the storm is on a track towards the ocean , last night they said I was due for 9" and a few minutes ago they said 0" to a dusting , this is enlightening . Still cold though .

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Miserable weather, today it was 90 degrees on my way to the coast. To make it worse I could see the snow on the mountain tops. BRRRRRrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just bought my Vegas and rode home in pouring rain and now its cold and snowing too. Bummer :/

·
13,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just bought my Vegas and rode home in pouring rain and now its cold and snowing too. Bummer :/
where do you live. Put it in your signature

·
Registered
35 Posts
snowwwwwww

:nerdAt least your not in Colorado. Blizzard yesterday...most melted today

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
This is what we had yesterday, and this morning it is pure ice.
It was that damn Colorado Low that came up this way.
Temps are supposed to go up this week, but rain, which is good to clean the roads... so glass half full.

Attachments

·
13,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
after my first post we had temps in the 40's and the snow melted. Well it cam back last night 12" and we will be back in the 40's so it not going to make me cry to much

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
I drove through that **** show Wednesday night on the I-94 from Wis Dells all the way to Lake Elmo. Stopped at the "Cajun Club"??? In Holtoun? It was just on the south east side of the river... It was snowing so hard at one point I thought I was driving backwards VJ!

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm in Alaska ? I got the itch so bad, it's been unusually warm for us here in the high 20s too low 40s which feels awsome highways are almost bare but all the side roads still have their hardback it will be another month till I get the bike out. Can't wait

·
13,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I drove through that **** show Wednesday night on the I-94 from Wis Dells all the way to Lake Elmo. Stopped at the "Cajun Club"??? In Holtoun? It was just on the south east side of the river... It was snowing so hard at one point I thought I was driving backwards VJ!
isn't that a strip club with ugly women

Reactions: Fridge

·
Registered
586 Posts
Missed riding on the 68 degree Saturday, but got out the next day for 212 miles in 55 degree weather. Had the roads to myself. With Wednesday's snow dump, I think I'll work on putting the dock in. The ice is out!

·
13,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
now they say come the first of April from border to NO. we will have bitter cold temps.
Getting old fast

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
In respect of Solidarity for fellow riders I took two days off from riding. As I spent two days in my pool with margaritas in hand I refused any urge to go riding and not so much as looked at my bike during this time.

Today However I rode to the coast.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
In respect of Solidarity for fellow riders I took two days off from riding. As I spent two days in my pool with margaritas in hand I refused any urge to go riding and not so much as looked at my bike during this time.

Today However I rode to the coast.
I wish there was a middle finger button .....:mad::D

Reactions: doobliss
1 - 20 of 21 Posts