Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Damn mod disease, nothing too exciting yet

Well I am officially sick. I am working on selling off some of the items for my old bike and should be using the money to pay off this one but.. So far a few comfort items. Can somebodyplease recommend a good cure for this. I planned on paying this one down when I sold my other bike but I think my disease has progressed so far that I won't be able to do it.

7JuRock 11' flip windshield

Cam bolt covers

Passenger Grab Rails Had to get the wife something to hold on to

Show Chrome Drivers Backrest & Brake Pedal Cover

Victory X Bike Heat Shields

Attachments

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Get a woman. If you already have one, add another. They will suck away all the disposable cash you have and you won't be able to afford air for the tires.
:smile

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Get a woman. If you already have one, add another. They will suck away all the disposable cash you have and you won't be able to afford air for the tires.
:smile
My wife has the opposite effect. I ask her if I can buy something and she cheerfully says "Sure!" I ask her why she wants us to be poor, and remind her that I make bad decisions. It doesn't help.

·
Registered
374 Posts
My wife has the opposite effect. I ask her if I can buy something and she cheerfully says "Sure!" I ask her why she wants us to be poor, and remind her that I make bad decisions. It doesn't help.
Better hang on to that one!

·
Registered
12,329 Posts
I am the designated spender in my house as I can not get my wife to spend a dime on herself. We are both pretty frugal, but she's way frugaler. You'd think I enjoy this, but today is her birthday and there's nothing I can get her as she has no wants. On two previous occasions I got her pistols; a target and then a carry. She doesn't want more guns or jewelry, so I buy jewelry for my bike and she actually enjoys seeing me open the packages, installing it and standing back and appreciating how nice it makes the bike look. I'm thinking I'll keep her.

·
Premium Member
6,232 Posts
My wife bought me a Vic without me knowing it, never had a V-twin or test-rode one .... the amount of bolt-ons I have put into this bike is mind boggling ... my wife can clearly see I'm happy in my garage .... that's all that matters in life, happy moments together with your bike ... euuuu wife ....

·
Registered
290 Posts
Ricz, you better keep that one. My wife also never says no when I ask for something even when I know I can't afford it. However When she wants something How can I say no.
You got to love them.

Reactions: RICZ

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My wife just tells me there is a box at the front door. She doesn't even bother bringing it in anymore. Good thing is she doesn't ask for much so when I do get something for her she is really surprised.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Meant as a joke hence the :smile in my response.

Actually, my wife usually offers to buy me anything I want. It works both ways but my needs are pretty slim. When I do buy anything I always get the best I can afford at the time. They do more and/or last longer. Camera equipment, car, motorcycle (and shiny bits), tools, firearms, furniture, appliances, tequila, whatever. Always ends up better in the long run.

·
Premium Member
1,905 Posts
You guys sound pretty lucky....my wife is my bike! LOL She always loves it when I spend money on her! :devil

1 - 11 of 11 Posts