Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like my neighbor, but he's really starting to piss me off!!

Since the guy retired about six months ago, he's gone out and bought all kinds of new lawn equipment and a small utility trailer he has outfitted and pulls behind his big John Deer mower. There is every manor of device in, around and strapped to that trailer.

He comes out about every other day and drives this rig around his yard, doing "I have no idea what, but a LOT of it, all day". And the guy only has about half an acre. My yard is nice and well groomed with some very nice features and beds, but this guy is starting to make mine look bad.

Now the wife is talking about putting in more beds and plants and ........I wish that sumbithc had taken up fishing instead of gardening!!

I had to remind my wife that I WORK! and don't have four days a week to work in the yard. I suggested he spend more time with his wife and maybe now that they have more time, they could be having more sex. Aparently, this is something she's avoiding, because it seems she has had a lot to do with sending him outside to "play". Maybe I'll suggest Golf..........

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Taken directly from the latest addition of the "Motorcyclist's Rule Book"..1. All landscaping work must be done and completed early in spring or late in fall as possible. 2. During peak months of riding season only grass cutting once/week, edge trimming twice/month and one application of summer fertilizer is allowed.
@MagVic CCT You are welcome to to copy, paste and print this if your wife is not familiar....... :wink

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did, in fact, offer to let him mow my lawn if he got bored and was looking for more to do. Hell, he mows the front section of the lot on the other side of him. It's vacant, and I get the notion that he loves just riding that mower around and around all day. Maybe he needs a trike?

Thanks, @PaiN . Your idea might work better than mine did........I just told her "the key is in the mower, help yourself as the spirit moves you". She seemed unimpressed.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Keep your eye on him in case he starts to come over and playing in your yard?????

·
Premium Member
6,038 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Oh God I was just teasing. I know it's a myth. Does anybody on this forum have a sense of humor? Jeeeezzz.

Sent from my bike doing 80mph

·
Premium Member
6,038 Posts
Oh God I was just teasing. I know it's a myth. Does anybody on this forum have a sense of humor? Jeeeezzz.

Sent from my bike doing 80mph
We do that is why I remembered this super nice video... Hi hi

Andre using TaPaTaLk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts