Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Got the call today that my brake lever and turn indicator are in new mirrors should be in tomorrow pretty quick really ordered everything on Monday. To bad I have drill all weekend starting tomorrow evening and running till late afternoon Sunday. Hopefully it will be over soon enough Sunday I can put everything on hardest thing to do will be the turn signal.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
62 Posts
Well after a week of blissful ownership my eighteen year old daughter decided to sit on the bike and stand it up needless to say she couldn't and over it went . Damage so far broke right front turn, brake lever, messed up the mirror bar end cover and scratched up the mufflers pretty good to top it off it was in the church parking lot. I felt sick to my stomach she cried shes ok nothing happened to her. She just feels bad that it happened. My concern is how much it is going to cost to repair it. Oh and I think the handlebars themselves are tweaked to.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUGH! That. Blows. HARD. If you need bars, let me know. I have my stockers ('13 Judge) collecting dust. I also have the stock mufflers, just the cans. Make me a reasonable offer and they are yours. PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
263 Posts
could be worse..

my dirt bikes were in the garage I was moving them out for a trip and my wife bumped one it fell on another hit the third and landed on my 1968 chevelle supersport two scrapes one on front quarter and one on door all the way down... I stood there as my life flashed before my eyes and just held myself... 1500.00 later all is undetectable. I gained some serious points by stifleing my anger/shock/pain/remorse/ oh hell all the five stages of greif! **** happens. (plus, it was my fault for not keeping it a danger free zone!)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hey Charlie thanks for the offer on the bars mine were ok and the wife when she picked up my parts scored a deal on some new take offs for 50 bucks so all is well. It's back together and racking up miles and smiles. Bdbaggr yes I feel your pain your just beside yourself I felt sick to my stomach left my daughter in the church parking lot couldn't formulate a civil response at the time.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts