Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I bitch about daylight savings time every time it flips one way or the other. I say split it by 30 minutes and just leave it that way. Or just go by the normal time we used for hundreds of years. I have 9 clocks in my house, 3 vehicles and the Cantina clock that I have to change. It's just stupid to do this twice a year, but Saturday night or Sunday morning I'll do it again.

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Move to Arizona. Problem solved. It is annoying remembering the difference in time with other states though. Half the time CA is on the same time and half the time it's one hour earlier. I say leave it as it is during the summer all the time.

·
Registered
917 Posts
British Columbia is also looking at a single year round time. The government has chosen daylight time by using a loaded question in a poll but there's been at least one medical group suggesting standard time is better for the body. Sunshine and all that stuff.

BC: another example of west coast "flakes is flakes".

·
13,090 Posts
I was surprised that saving time is already here.
Mn. is thinking about doing away with saving time. I like the sun out till 9 o'clock but wouldn't want to see the snow that late at night

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Move to Arizona. Problem solved. It is annoying remembering the difference in time with other states though. Half the time CA is on the same time and half the time it's one hour earlier. I say leave it as it is during the summer all the time.
Lived most my life without daylight savings here in Indiana then the fools decided to jump on that crazy train in 2006.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
It’s Daylight Saving Time . No extra s.

I much prefer it. Longer afternoons.

Don’t take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

·
Super Moderator
5,008 Posts
Living on AZ time.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts