Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While not my first long trip, this will be my longest to date. Roughly 900 miles from Pennsylvania to Daytona Beach.
A friend and I are going for the ride, not so much Biketoberfest, though it did give us a destination. From what I can see, we should expect a good amount of rain. If it's raining when we get there, we will buy a t-shirt and head somewhere else. Probably to TN and stop a a few Whiskey distilleries.
Have a great week everyone!

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
While not my first long trip, this will be my longest to date. Roughly 900 miles from Pennsylvania to Daytona Beach.
A friend and I are going for the ride, not so much Biketoberfest, though it did give us a destination. From what I can see, we should expect a good amount of rain. If it's raining when we get there, we will buy a t-shirt and head somewhere else. Probably to TN and stop a a few Whiskey distilleries.
Have a great week everyone!
Have a safe ride down! Wave when you come through Jacksonville!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
599 Posts
Ride safe and enjoy!!

Rob

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Made it as far as south Carolina. Guess we talked too much and didn't ride enough. About 300 miles to go.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
The wife and I went for Bike Week this Spring and had a blast. Make sure to hit the vendors at DIS, ride through Main Street (great people watching) and visit Bruce Rossmeyer's Harley-Davidson.

Did you know 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population?

·
12,983 Posts
sounds like Kevinx and a couple other Vic tuners will be down there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts