Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok kinda looking at different shields, these two look very similar, i think either will fit what im looking for, question, how are they measured? from the top of the cutout? or? oh going on a cross country

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I did my best Dale Earnhardt today(seeing the wind) I moved my hand all around while going down the road and feeling where the wind was really coming from.
I can now say that I don't think that I need a taller, or "flip" windshield, I just need a set of good lowers mounted on the forks.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
when i raise my hand just above my windshield the air calms down, so i could use a little more height.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
70 Posts
Straight up from the center cut-out

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok next part of this, can those of you that have a windvest 11" and or those of you that have a gustofson +3 post a pic? these are the two im thinking of , but i think the klockwerx is already 11".

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
grh, what tint is the windshield?
Good looking bike BTW!

·
Registered
597 Posts
Luv, that is the light grey tint, and...Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cool thanks! just so im thinking right, its a plus 3 so its 12" from cutout to top?

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok nevermind , i believe the tallest windvest is 11", so is the klockwerx, so has anyone gone from the klock to a windvest 11" or to the gustofson +3? differences? was it noticeable?

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks im thinking i will go with the gustofson , probably +3 just hoping its tall enough vs the klock. and whats the extra bolts in your shield? do you have a bag in there?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts