Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was going to post under southeast as that is where I live but thought since Coleman PS is up in DC would post here.

Wanted to provided some positive feed back on Coleman Power Sports in Woodbridge. Was trying to stop by there on my way into DC to visit my son but didnt work out so wound up swinging by late Saturday when we were out and about. I was in full cogneeto, shorts, flipflops, etc so wasnt sure how I would be treated walking in. VERY friednly folks both on the floor and back in their accy dept. Was really impressed that one of the sales men was all about me getting on a VIC and getting the feel of it. Did not try to steer me off onto another model as they carry other bikes besides VICS.

Talked with 3 differnt salesmen briefly and no pressure either. Overall clean store, nice folks and decent selection of VICs to check out.. If you havent visited their store, I would say swing by. Seems like some good guys to work with and their promoting the VIC line, not just what they have sold before. thumb up

1 - 2 of 2 Posts