Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever seen one of these rings? I think they were some kind of dealer incentive for sales. I was wondering if there are different ones or just one model? Any information would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
I saw one of those on eBay last month. Can't seem to find it now though.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Travis P the one posted by BBob is still available on the internet. In my search for information on the one that I posted a few came up like that. Not sure where but just try searching Victory Motorcycle Ring. Good luck

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am still looking for any information on these rings. Thought someone on here would seen one

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Has anyone ever seen one of these rings? I think they were some kind of dealer incentive for sales. I was wondering if there are different ones or just one model? Any information would be greatly appreciated
Don't know about that ring, but I know that Indian gave all of their dealers a coin of some sort. My buddy bought the first Indian from a local dealer and the dealer gave that coin to my friend. Said it was the only one he got. Maybe the rings are similar.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Navycraig that sounds like it could be the case with these rings too. I will have to show the picture to my dealer and see if he knows anything about them. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Are you still looking for a ring like this?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts