Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
13,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went and asked about fender recall fix. Yup my bike is on the list but know fix kit till mid August. I would of never guessed the recall was before the kits availability.

Sales guy said from what the corrupt roomer is five new models.
One will be water cooled motor. Am guessing the vision cause victory has discoed all parts for it and the dealer had three new seats and two headlight on the close out wall

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
Seven years with no significant changes is a long time for any vehicle. Maybe there will be a reveal at Sturgis.
Its not unusual to have a safety recall before parts are in. The mfr. wants the its end users to be aware; vis a vie the Takata air bag recall. It will be years before the dust has settled on that one with millions of cars involved, mine included, dang it.

·
Premium Member
13,702 Posts
The Vision could use an updated design. It really needs bigger saddlebags for a touring class bike. A water cooled engine would be a welcome change. Now that Indian is up and running smoothly it's time for some Victory lovin'.

Would be nice to see a water cooled sport bike in the line up. I hope they keep the Hammer but don't know if the sales numbers will allow it.

An update to the XC windshield with an electric up/down like the Vision would be nice and a large screen infotainment system would be extra nice.

Bring back a Kingpin model. I think they screwed the pooch by dropping the name and bringing in the Boardwalk. The Kingpin can evolve like any other model and keeping some heritage going has proven to work well for motorcycle manufacturers.

A smaller water cooled bike about the same size as the Indian Scout would be really great for beginner riders. To make it more appealing it could have a beginner tune and an advanced rider tune so it wouldn't get away from a new rider so easily. I was surprised by the quickness of the Scout. Even with a big guy like me and some of the others riding them that day.

·
Registered
295 Posts
The water cooled bike will be a Scout based bike, hopefully more sport/standard baised. You heard it here first! thumb up

1 - 5 of 5 Posts