Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (nice name LOSER) will be biting the dust , hopefully sooner then later for blowing up little kids and innocent people in Boston . Good riddance FuckFace . This info just made my day . I hope it hurts ASSHOLE .:mad:

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
I don't believe it hurts him now he's a martyr life in prison getting railed now and then would hurt him religion wise. Either way we're all hurt by the fucktard.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
J, you beat me to it....
I am so proud of this jury decisioncheers
NOW if we could just try the POTUS on terrorism charges, perhaps they would come to the same decision.
At least Tsarnaev killed "crackers" POTUS is the ultimate Resident American RACIST!!!!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts

·
13,185 Posts
Wonder how many appeals he will get and will they ever execute him
Total Number of Death Row Inmates as of January 1, 2015: 3,019

·
Registered
784 Posts
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (nice name LOSER) will be biting the dust , hopefully sooner then later for blowing up little kids and innocent people in Boston . Good riddance FuckFace . This info just made my day . I hope it hurts ASSHOLE .:mad:
Well, at least you aren't bitter or anything like that,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Aw hell who am I kidding,:I agree:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Generally, I don't believe in the death penalty.. The gubermint has proven that it can't be trusted to kill the right fella for any given crime 100% of the time.. So.. Screw those guys.. :mad:

Having said that - with this one there is no doubt, so let's hope he dies screaming.. thumb up

Also.. I wouldn't convict anyone - not one single person - who killed out of vengeance of a slain loved one, either.. So make sure that I'm on the Jury if you ever fall afoul of that..

My preference though, would be to either sling this douchebag into a room full of the victims kin (vengeance is theirs in my opinion), so he can be ripped to pieces as slow as they like, or bring back Breaking on The Wheel, 'cause ****'s not getting through to some of these jolly-assholes..

I-mean, they give them tranquilizers and all but play "Music of the Mystical Rainforest" while they pump these fuckers full of drugs they'd bust me or you for, for being pumped full of.... BEFORE they pump the good **** into them that puts 'em down..

Some "penalty"..

...Ain't right..

Breaking on The Wheel tho' thumb up ..cheers.. Now THAT's a Deterrent!

·
13,185 Posts
Sentenced to death in a state that abolished the death penalty back in 1984. Justice served.

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
He was tried in a federal court of a federal crime, hence the death sentence in MA. The bad news is there have been only 3 federal death sentences carried out. Let's see where this one goes.
One of the talking heads on the TV news said something about this not representing the Muslim religion. Damn right it DOES! Apparently, she hasn't read the Muslim guide book to murder, terror, lying, etc., the Koran.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Screw lethal injection, hang him at the finish line after Martin Richards dad serves his justice!!!!

I'm really not that violent of a person!!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Screw lethal injection, hang him at the finish line after Martin Richards dad serves his justice!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Now your talking thumb up I on the other hand , have been known to be a little violent from time to time .

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That young man's mind was very goofed up. Life in prison and even a death sentence won't fix it. How sad!
**** him , The sad part is he blew up innocent people , and he and his brother never should have been here to begin with ... Good riddance , Burn in HELL Fucker !!! :mad: (not you Dill)

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
Strap a pressure cooker bomb to his sorry ass and place a dead man switch with a very heavy spring in his hand. I'll bet you'll see some emotion coming out that asshat muslim then.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Strap a pressure cooker bomb to his sorry ass and place a dead man switch with a very heavy spring in his hand. I'll bet you'll see some emotion coming out that asshat muslim then.
Hell yeah,shot is pay $100 to watch that on pay per view, with the proceeds going towards the families...

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hell yeah,shot is pay $100 to watch that on pay per view, with the proceeds going towards the families...
Great idea .thumb up

1 - 20 of 20 Posts