Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Debating on putting these on my black bike....

What do you think?

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Black bike??? What black bike??
:ltr: LOL I ride a black bike, and you?

These are some gorgeous mirrors. Not because they're black, but the shape is awesome. In my eye, they resemble the lines of the Cross bikes, so I am adding them to my wish list.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
:ltr: LOL I ride a black bike, and you?

These are some gorgeous mirrors. Not because they're black, but the shape is awesome. In my eye, they resemble the lines of the Cross bikes, so I am adding them to my wish list.
I'm talking about Noe and a black bike.

I would call his bike more Blue than black.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
I'm talking about Noe and a black bike.

I would call his bike more Blue than black.
Given his avatar picture, I cannot help it but agree. That's a blue bike. Maybe he has a black one too? ;)

·
Registered
567 Posts
I just bought the same mirrors but in chrome....."Grim Reapers"

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
I just bought the same mirrors but in chrome....."Grim Reapers"
I might have to go with chrome too, because nothing else is matte black on my bike. Though the black ones do look awesome.

Paul M: Any chance you'd post picks after you install them? Btw, whatcha ride? :)

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Given his avatar picture, I cannot help it but agree. That's a blue bike. Maybe he has a black one too? ;)
Thats why I was asking about the black bike. I do know that Noe's bike was a black JP before the paint but flat black doesn't go with the theme of the bike.

CHROME!!thumb up

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Black bike??? What black bike??

Those would look pretty damn nice on Porti though!;)
Cat is out of the bag.....buying a used 06 8-ball.
Yes they would look bad ass on Porti.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Cat is out of the bag.....bought a used 06 8-ball.
Oh, wow, and we're the last to find out?! :crzy:

We want pics, and we want 'em now! Congrats!

:worthless without:

·
Registered
567 Posts
Sorry have a 2010 Vegas....if you are interested in these may I suggest you check them out at "Demon's Cycle" I think you might be surprised.......I will try and post some pics when I get my "winter project" done....Doing mods over the winter....call it my therapy for the cold ass miserable winters we have (currently a lousy 4 degress outside and snowing)

·
Registered
567 Posts
yes, but I got them for about $40..........

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Check them out yourself...from what I have been told they are the same....Supposed to be here tomorrow or wednesday....will let you know If I get disappointed...

·
Registered
396 Posts
noe,
do you have a brother that has an 8-ball?

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
noe,
do you have a brother that has an 8-ball?
Yes my brother does have an 8-ball! He loves that bike!
His has the Jackpot style headlight with the black Ness Pullback bars.thumb up

Dang it....I think you guys put a hex on my deal:(.....I gave a guy a deposit on his 06 ...thought is was a done deal:confused:....and he changed his mind...(no not my brother...he won't sell his at all).

Anyway, he said someone offered him $500 more then I offered. Or maybe he was trying to get an extra $500 from me by saying that......he said he would sell it to me if I beat that other guys price.

Anyone else out there selling one?

Let me know

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just checked out that other site......they look like the same ones. I wonder if they are flawed in some way or my supplier is charging me more then he should.....hmmnnn.
Let me know how they work out for you. I may have to change suppliers.

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I suggest going straight to Noemtz as he sells these!thumb up
Thanks D,...but if they are the same ones....and are not flawed.....I would buy the cheap ones. Don't get me wrong...I still want to make a buck.....but at that price...if they are the same....buy them.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts