Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new bike is a boring all black and I'm considering adding decals to spruce her up. But I was wondering if any of you have had experience with these and what you think overall.

I would get the gloss silver with red pins.

Victory Cross Country Tour Tribal Graphic Kit 2

·
Premium Member
5,077 Posts

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not helpful.

·
Premium Member
5,077 Posts

·
13,262 Posts
Have you look around at your local pinstriper and see what they can do for you. Then you would have control of colors and designs

·
Super Moderator
6,382 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,382 Posts
Looks like his site is under renovation. I wonder if he makes anything for the Vision?
According to the countdown, the site will be up this evening...
I believe he's just focusing on XC/XCT for now...

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
I would rather go with these than the Auto Trim Design ones if possible, ATD makes some nice stuff. I have seen them do some NASCAR vehicles in past and it is quality materials. But these babies are more "custom" fit to our bikes and not the age old tribal, barbed wire, skull and cross bones patterns of old. Once I can figure out exactly how the codes work (I must be a bit slower than you all) I may look into it. Has he came up with prices yet? I just went to the site and it says like 3 hours and change before up and running.

·
Super Moderator
6,382 Posts
I would rather go with these than the Auto Trim Design ones if possible, ATD makes some nice stuff. I have seen them do some NASCAR vehicles in past and it is quality materials. But these babies are more "custom" fit to our bikes and not the age old tribal, barbed wire, skull and cross bones patterns of old. Once I can figure out exactly how the codes work (I must be a bit slower than you all) I may look into it. Has he came up with prices yet? I just went to the site and it says like 3 hours and change before up and running.
I know the prices are comparable. I met him at MOM's winter bike bash. Nice guy, knows his stuff. Beautiful designs. They're buried in one of the threads here, but I forgot where.

Reactions: id-man

·
Registered
2010 Cross Country / stock 106 with glasspack mufflers
753 Posts
So this is why 4 people signed up for my newsletter today!!!! Wow, what a surprise.
Gentlemen, I have had my head so far down into this project I've lost all track of time. My site is definitely coming, but not for a couple more weeks unfortunately. The designs are done and I could, technically, take orders but I haven't wanted to make any kind of announcement here till I had the site functioning properly. When I get it to work as I want it will be a true thing of beauty. I am working on an interactive utility which will allow you to custom-configure your graphics in real time, comparing many color combinations and placements of parts till you're 100% happy. Getting it to work right is way over my head and I've had to reach out to custom programmers which has delayed progress by over 2 weeks now. Sorry about that - real sorry! I'd much rather be selling graphics than building a website, but I'm also stubborn and I want what I want. If I'm successful I promise it'll be worth the wait.

In the meantime I can definitely give you some more information to consider. First of all my prices will be higher than the link above, as the products are not comparable. My kits will be based on very high-resolution digital print / wrap technology, and in my opinion, my designs are just 'better', plus you'll be able to tweak them to a whole lot more colors. I had put together a photo album some time ago showing the 5 designs I currently have, and a few examples of how each design's elements can be colorized to coordinate any color bike to your personal tastes. There is a price list also. All prices include shipping to continental US, so there'll be no add-ons at checkout.
Here is the photo album;https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums/72157674318444503
Check it out and feel free to ask any questions.
Once the site goes live I am shooting for a turnaround time of one week from checkout till arrival at your door. If someone was very anxious I could put together a special order any time, I just don't want to get bogged down in showing every possible color combination by email, when the website would be able to handle all that in moments, letting you go back and forth between options as many times as you wanted. It's going to be awesome!
Thanks for looking! Signup for announcements when things take off!
http://www.vicwrapz.com

·
Registered
753 Posts
Looks like his site is under renovation. I wonder if he makes anything for the Vision?
Hi Tony.V, sorry I haven't gotten around to Vision yet. Right now I've only got templates for the Cross baggers, but after my site get's functional Vision is in the plans.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
@id-man I'm in, just waiting to see the site open up. thumb up

·
Premium Member
5,077 Posts
According to the countdown, the site will be up this evening...
I believe he's just focusing on XC/XCT for now...
I'm seeing 11 days.

·
Super Moderator
6,382 Posts
Yep, it was 2 hours when I left work. He must have had to extend it.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,382 Posts
My site is definitely coming, but not for a couple more weeks unfortunately.
and there you have it.

Dammit, Joe! You know I liked the Carbon, but upon closer inspection I like the Deco and the Wired too! How the hell is a guy supposed to decide?? :D :D

·
Registered
753 Posts
@id-man I'm in, just waiting to see the site open up. thumb up
Awesome to hear :)

I'm seeing 11 days.
Yep, it was 2 hours when I left work. He must have had to extend it.
Both right. I may have to reset it again, now that other people are involved. This site not working feels like when your bike's in the shop on a beautiful day off.

How the hell is a guy supposed to decide?? :D :D
I say, what better way to decide, than getting to preview all the possible texture and color combinations that'll work on your ride? I believe when you hit upon the right combination you'll not only know you like it, but you'll never need to wonder if you might have liked another one better, 'cause you've seen them all!

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
DwayneS....I'm very conservative with my vehicles - maybe that's cuz I'm an old timer. I often thought that if I had another black bike, I would would have it conservatively pinstriped with an orange-red. The stripes would either be C shapes or double lines like BMW did for decades. Another would be like the JL Player grand prix cars of the 60s and 70s, but you probably are too young to remember those. :) None of that ziggy-zaggy stuff for this old fart.

·
Registered
374 Posts
IMG_0425.jpg

I'm looking for something like this, maybe reds though

Reactions: id-man

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
Yes, that's close to what I'd do, only the corners would have a softer radius.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts