Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

The honor or your presence is requested to attend our Victory Demo Ride Days this Friday and Saturday.

We will be riding from 10-5 on Friday and from 10-3 on Saturday. We have the Victory Demo Truck on site and you will have the rare chance to ride every Victory model including the yet to be seen Judge. The weather has been ordered and a promise of sun and 70’s is anticipated…

We always have a Cross Country Tour and a Vision available here for a personal test ride, but this is a rare opportunity to see and ride the entire Victory lineup. Call us with questions, reservations are not required. All Military personnel proudly go to the front of the line…

We do have a great ‘demo days deal’; Buy a new Victory Touring bike within 14 days of your demo ride and receive a $1000.00 coupon for free Victory Accessories or, Buy a new Victory Cruiser bike within 14 days and receive a coupon good for $500.00 worth of free Victory Accessories.

You will also be able to sport a ‘Free’ Indian-Victory Charlotte T-Shirt if you demo ride. Looking forward to seeing you…

Regards,
Mark Moses

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Mark,
As much as I would love to participate NC is just too far from UT! One of these days I'm going to make it there just to visit your shop and pick up a T-Shirt, the place looks outstanding!

I wish you great Demo Days and plenty of sunshine to go with them!

·
Registered
154 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Mark,
As much as I would love to participate NC is just too far from UT! One of these days I'm going to make it there just to visit your shop and pick up a T-Shirt, the place looks outstanding!

I wish you great Demo Days and plenty of sunshine to go with them!
Not to mention the Utah Demo Tour is April 20-21 at Tri-City Performance in Centerville.

·
Registered
18 Posts

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Tri-City is much closer and the staff is great to work with but have you seen the pictures or the website of the Indian Dealership this demo is going to be at? It would be like walking into a time capsule crammed full of Indian history!

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The coupons can't be stacked. Just have to pick the one that works best for you.

We do have special offer in our store for past and present members of the US Military; Polaris will give $1000.00 off the bike and we will 'add' an additional $500.00 worth of free accessories. That is the best deal for the most deserving guys!

Mark
Indian-Victory Charlotte

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I will be there Saturday morning. Trying to bring a few buddies with me that are currently riding the "wrong" bike so hope to bring some "new blood" but they haven't replied yet so...

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will be there Saturday morning. Trying to bring a few buddies with me that are currently riding the "wrong" bike so hope to bring some "new blood" but they haven't replied yet so...
Thanks for your help and support to enlighten the dazed and confused.

Mark

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Thanks for your help and support to enlighten the dazed and confused.

Mark
LOL - in case you don't recognize my moniker, I am the guy who came in the other week to pick up an oil change that put the custom Ness Highway pegs on my red XC. Thanks for your recommendation on what I need to do to make them even better. Still working on that aspect as I have made the mounting points with almost no gaps so have not yet been able to test the o-ring idea yet. See you tomorrow. Should be a great day for a ride.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Ride update - Mark, his staff and the Victory Ride team did a great job yesterday. Me and my buddy went in the morning and rode a couple of different bikes. I rode the Judge, Cross Ball & the Jackpot. As we were leaving we saw about 12 of the "dazed and confused" come riding in so hopefully Mark and his team were able to help them "see the light".

I had come "this" close to buying a JP when I was originally shopping but had never ridden one so this was a good opportunity to check them out. The Power was impressive with the different cam it appeared to make about 10% more HP at the same RPMs as on my XC and you could definitely FEEL the difference from take off to bump passing. One thing I did find "odd" about the JP was that I felt like I was sitting "on top" of it instead of "in it" like I do with my Ness XC. Adjusting to the rear tire wasn't really any kind of problem nor was getting it on it's side (for harder cornering) but it just felt "heavier" in the corners is all. However, If I were in the market for a cruiser, it would be up on the top of my list. However, after having seen all the BEAUTIFUL Indian's that Mark has at his dealership, I really think that the only thing that would get me off my Ness XC would be one of those babies so I may be a future Indian rider one day.

I discovered that the ape hangers put my right hand to sleep even though the grips were padded whereas my grips are not. The Judge was absolutely NOT my cup of tea. Lock-to-lock of the handlebars on the Judge were about 20% narrower than on the XC or the JP so I didn't like that right from the beginning and it just got worse from there. I scraped the pegs on a few slow corners on the judge that the XC would have NEVER have scraped on so as to handling, I have to say "it sucked" IMHO. I've ridden Hammers and never had the issues I had with that Judge so IMHO, Victory might as well scrape that idea unless they drop the price to $9,999.99 so that they can "give them away".

Mark - If your reading this my buddy John who was riding the '09 Vision is looking for the Victory Factory backrest and luggage rack and would buy them from you if you can get them for him so either look him up on the "prospect" cards you collected or give me a PM and I'll get you his details.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts