Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody done the demo ride since the 14's were introduced? I plan on doing the one at Shark Cycle next week and was wondering if they will have the new bikes. I want to see the new paint jobs and see if it's worth waiting for.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I haven't ridden the 14's yet but I have to say that the 12's didn't look or ride any better than my 04 did.

·
Registered
217 Posts
theres a demo day at the dealer by me the end of sept, says they will have the 2014s on the truck, rollin fast cycle in Lebanon nj

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess I'll see Friday. I hope they have the 14's!:)

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
I'll be up at Shark with my wife. Not buying (I already did in May) but I wanna ride the Vision, Highball, and Boardwalk...

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My wife and I are going up with a couple of other people. Who knows what's going to happen!:crzy:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, so we went to the demo on Friday. I took out a CCT and a CC. My wife liked them both.( Always a plus! ) They were great! So I start talking to the salesman and he asked me if I was interested in one. I said yes. He asked what I wanted for my trade in. The bastard agreed to what I asked. I should have asked for more. They offered me a 2013 CCT with a $3k dollar rebate. The SOB! I picked it up this morning! It's Black and so far I'm loving it! Now I have to come up with a new moniker for these forums, how's CTCCT?

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Damn!!
Now I'm not the only one in Waterbury with an XCT. I traded an 07 Kingpin tour for mine at Sharks also. Good people to deal with.
Best of luck on your new ride.

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
I was there today. Rode the Boardwalk, Highball, and Vision.
Boardwalk: Great bike, but I don't like the handlebars
Highball: This is a very fun bike to ride, but I couldn't commute on it.
Vision: Best seat, handlebars are too low and non-adjustable.

Overall, I think I still made the right choice.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I saw you guys there, I was focused on getting on the road. It was a fun ride home but we had other plans for the day. Tommorow looks like a great day so we'll head out to get to know it better.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts