Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Victory Demo truck was in Billings, MT yesterday. Luckily that happens to be where I live, took the Boardwalk, CCT, Cross Roads LE, Vision, and Judge for rides. The BW has some of the widest handlebars I think I've ever seen. Comfortable but wide, it's a good looking bike and pretty comfy ride even for a guy my size, (6'6" 275#). Did not care too much for the Judge, pegs too far back for my liking, I guess I'm more of a floor board person. To me, for my size and what I prefer the CCT is my choice, it had the hard lowers which seemed to manage the wind nicely IMHO. Next would be the Vision, just for the roominess of the bike. Then the XRLE, I like the classic style. All in all it was a pretty nice day of riding the new machines.

·
Registered
304 Posts
The Victory Demo truck was in Billings, MT yesterday. Luckily that happens to be where I live, took the Boardwalk, CCT, Cross Roads LE, Vision, and Judge for rides. The BW has some of the widest handlebars I think I've ever seen. Comfortable but wide, it's a good looking bike and pretty comfy ride even for a guy my size, (6'6" 275#). Did not care too much for the Judge, pegs too far back for my liking, I guess I'm more of a floor board person. To me, for my size and what I prefer the CCT is my choice, it had the hard lowers which seemed to manage the wind nicely IMHO. Next would be the Vision, just for the roominess of the bike. Then the XRLE, I like the classic style. All in all it was a pretty nice day of riding the new machines.
I love the demos. I think it is one of the best things they do to let people testing things out. All the ones I have done with Victory have been pretty good rides too, taking back roads, expressway, really letting you get on the bikes some.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts