Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We'll after pondering on whether to get a Judge, or a Vegas 8 ball I eventually decided on the Judge. Over in UK the Judge is £11395 whereas the Vegas 8 ball is £8999 so getting a Judge for the same price is excellent. (equivalent US price is $13700). This was probably my last chance to ever own a new American machine so I took it. I've yet to tell my lovely wife so there is some hassle yet to come....:(
Now I was wondering what items from the Vegas 8 ball would fit the Judge as I've got to change those bars!

I appreciate any info.

·
Registered
530 Posts
We'll after pondering on whether to get a Judge, or a Vegas 8 ball I eventually decided on the Judge. Over in UK the Judge is £11395 whereas the Vegas 8 ball is £8999 so getting a Judge for the same price is excellent. (equivalent US price is $13700). This was probably my last chance to ever own a new American machine so I took it. I've yet to tell my lovely wife so there is some hassle yet to come....:(
Now I was wondering what items from the Vegas 8 ball would fit the Judge as I've got to change those bars!

I appreciate any info.
Hey Woz. Congrats! I too was on Vegas/Judge fence and went with the Judge. ZERO regrets. The first thing i thought was "gotta change those bars". They told me they would put vegas bars on it for me. I'm REALLY glad i decided to wait a few 100km. I got used to those bars real fast. Now I have grown attatched the ever so slight lean and mean position the bars take you to. Me being 180cm tall with stubby arms. Of course, that's me coming from an enduro to a cruiser...so it will depend on what you like.

Good luck breakin it to the missus! Take it like a champ. thumb up

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi thanks for the positive response. I will heed your words and wait a while to see if I get use to those bars....:)
what about pipes? I'm after a deep sound rather than loud, Any suggestions? I love the look of the X Bow, but that zorst is soooo expensive in the UK at around £1300 (about $2000).

·
Registered
530 Posts
I went with the Victory straight pipes. Check out my "BigBK's Judge" thread for pics. They are a nice deep grumble but not "loud" by most standards. Not like my buddies slash cut. I think they sound great and really compliment the bikes lines.

·
Registered
530 Posts
So says the website. I like the straight look for the judge more...stop thinking like a vegas! I would have probably opted for the x-bow if i went with the vegas...just like the write up on the website says;

"Add some muscle to a bike’s exhaust note and allow the Freedom® engine to breathe more freely with this straight exhaust. These pipes look great on any bike but are designed to complement the Victory Judge muscle car style."

I buy into it anyway. :cool:

What colour did you go with?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Welcome to the Judge club! I like the Tri Pro myself. I will warn you though I had issues with the Stage 1 flash and for the money you can do aftermarket pipes and a VFCIII for less than a stage 1.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts