Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Santa was asking what I wanted for Christmas. I told her I thought new derby and cam covers would be nice. Curious to what anyone has put on their Vic. Saw some on Buywitchdoctors and Noemtz Designz that looked nice.

Please post pics if you have them.

steviej

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Barracuda will make you whatever you want. Fairly priced too. I paid 70 for my custom cam cover n I'm happy.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
I am also thinking about asking santa for some derby covers. I kind of like the new ones that Victory has (2879653-468) even though I am not a big fan of anything that has writing on it the "victory" writing on them is not to over bearing.
I got my tachometer a few weeks ago and ordered CR's HID light as well as an ambient temperature connection yesterday so after the derby covers I should be set for a while.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I am also thinking about asking santa for some derby covers. I kind of like the new ones that Victory has (2879653-468) even though I am not a big fan of anything that has writing on it the "victory" writing on them is not to over bearing.
I got my tachometer a few weeks ago and ordered CR's HID light as well as an ambient temperature connection yesterday so after the derby covers I should be set for a while.
I actually like the new Derby covers also from Victory. I found a site that had pages of covers and they di Victory too. If you do a search for Motorcycle engine covers you should find the company. They thought of pretty much everything you can put on them. Sorry I cant remember the address but I know they are out their.

·
Premium Member
13,276 Posts
I don't know if Cycleops is still in business. I heard he was having some marital trouble sometime back and have lost track of what is happening but if he is still going at it; he has some interesting and nice products in general. I have a few items from him like the covers.

Clutch arm cover

Custom XC Name. Can put it anywhere. I chose this spot.

Here is something a lot of people do. Fill in the Victory on the bag latches. Pick a color and paint it in.

Right side cover

Left Side Cover

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the suggestions. I looked at all vendors and ended up with the flame cover set from Barracuda. It will compliment the ghosts flames already painted on the bike. I liked the separate mounting base option, so if I want to swap it out for something different later, I can.

steviej

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts