Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will a Harley 5 hole derby cover fit on a Victory? I'm liking the Roland Sands covers that allow you to see inside and I'm wondering if it will work on my gunner...

Thanks!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Take it easy bud! I asked because there are sites out there stating that they make 5 hole derby covers that fit both Harley and Victory. Excuse the living crap out of me for asking!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a forum to ask questions on- if I want to be treated like ****, I'll just stay at work! Unless I'm wrong and it's an internet-tough guy hangout like some other forums.

Not experienced with V-Twins from either company- was just riding Triumphs for the last 7 years... Jap stuff before that.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
i dont know of many parts that will interchange between hd and vic

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you! That will eliminate my looking around and I can avoid those items that state are "generic" and will not work.

I appreciate the reply!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Hogey , welcome from a fellow Masshole !:ltr:cheers

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A fellow pothole surfer? Awesome!!! Which half of the Communist State are you on?

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
A fellow pothole surfer? Awesome!!! Which half of the Communist State are you on?
HaHa Westford , Ma. now , grew up in Gloucester . Wasn't quite so radical here back then ... Atrocious now. cheers

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
If you're talking about the derby cover insert (stamped to look like a gear and says "Freedom V-Twin"), I don't think it actually covers anything. You'd have to get a hole custom job primary cover. That'd be kinna neat, tho, I guess.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
That's funny as hell....but really....welcome Hogey and never mind some of these guys and how they type and express themselves they are actually full of information and some full of ****..
no joke there. VJ actually frequently offers really helpful advice, although brusquely, and provided you can sift it from the mess he's typed.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ah, it's all good. Just too often, forums become a place to hop into a thread, **** on someone and never offer anything of value. Guessing I'll figure the ins and outs soon enough, and thanks for any help now and in the future. It is much appreciated!

·
Premium Member
562 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Ah, it's all good. Just too often, forums become a place to hop into a thread, **** on someone and never offer anything of value. Guessing I'll figure the ins and outs soon enough, and thanks for any help now and in the future. It is much appreciated!
Take a look here and see if anything fits you style.
http://www.barracudacustom.com/
They can also build you a custom design.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts