Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in the Murfreesboro area of middle Tennessee and I was thinking of getting ride together for the Devil's Triangle. Is there any folks who have been that can advise on things to do or not to do? Anybody that would like to join? I'm contemplating September 19 or 20 if weather permits. I could also push it out if anyone would like to go. Hit me up and lets make it happen. I currently have only three or four bikes interested.

·
Registered
418 Posts
A great ride if you like tight turns and oncoming construction equipment.

It is a fun road, I can make it but I wish you clear weather and open roads.

·
Registered
946 Posts
It is a a good ride I haven't been up in a couple years but have been told that most of it have been repaved and they were a couple areas that u had to watch for loose gravel

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not real sure the route yet. I'm open to any suggestions as I've not made this ride before.
I would think we would spend some time on the interstate but I'm not crazy about that. I'm hoping someone else local can throw out some information for us. I've only been living in Tennessee for a year now and I'm still feeling my way around. I grew up and lived I. The foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UPDATE
I've been in touch with a local friend who knows the area and will sort of be the guide. We are tentatively planned for 9/20 and I'm not sure of the time yet but it will likely be around 8:00 am.

·
Registered
66 Posts
It is a a good ride I haven't been up in a couple years but have been told that most of it have been repaved and they were a couple areas that u had to watch for loose gravel
I rode it back in May and it was fun. No loose gravel to speak of. It was an interesting ride, but absolutely no comparison to the Tail, which is about an hour or so away. We went up there specifically to ride the Triangle, but had time to get over to Deal's Gap to ride the Tail a couple of times. It was my first time on the Tail with the Vision, which rode like a champ.

Next Spring, we're going to the Back of the Dragon for a couple of days.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts