Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
@FoFo and I are planning a ride on May 13th (no details yet) and we are always looking for others to meet up with and make a habit out of it. We have invited others from another site and have only meet up with two others from there. I don't think they like him and I over there cause of our riding habits :devil

We might meet up half way between here and Houston if those guys are up for it. @VicVisionBulldog, @leonardfrann, and @MagVic CCT.

Once we get some people interested we can start making plans on where and when to meet up.

·
Registered
257 Posts
@FoFo and I are planning a ride on May 13th (no details yet) and we are always looking for others to meet up with and make a habit out of it. We have invited others from another site and have only meet up with two others from there. I don't think they like him and I over there cause of our riding habits :devil

We might meet up half way between here and Houston if those guys are up for it. @VicVisionBulldog, @leonardfrann, and @MagVic CCT.

Once we get some people interested we can start making plans on where and when to meet up.
Looking forward to it!! It's always great to get a group of riders together. Hope folks make it out.

Fort Worth, TX | 2010 Victory Cross Roads

·
Registered
141 Posts
Thanks for the invite. I'll have to think it over. Love to come, but the following weekend we are heading to Arkansas for a few days. Now, if ya'll want to join in on something like that, let me know.

·
Registered
257 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
I would but I will be in Kerrville riding the 3 sisters...
Good for you brother. Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Thanks for the invite. I'll have to think it over. Love to come, but the following weekend we are heading to Arkansas for a few days. Now, if ya'll want to join in on something like that, let me know.
When are you leaving for Arkansas?

·
Registered
567 Posts
I think we all need to crash your party
C'mon! Were staying at the YO Ranch hotel...be there Thursday the 11th Through Sunday the 14th. My only word of caution is that Sunday is Mothers day, and telling your wife that she is not your mother is not generally acceptable.:eek

·
Registered
144 Posts
C'mon! Were staying at the YO Ranch hotel...be there Thursday the 11th Through Sunday the 14th. My only word of caution is that Sunday is Mothers day, and telling your wife that she is not your mother is not generally acceptable.:eek
Oh crap. That is mother's day weekend. Will not be in town.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
257 Posts
Oh crap. That is mother's day weekend. Will not be in town.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Bummer! But enjoy your time with your mom!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well the plans are made so if anyone wants to join up they are more then welcome to. @FoFo and I along with another guy from the other site will be meeting up at Strokers @ 10:00 and will be heading down to Woody's Smokehouse in Centerville to meet up with @Vicxen and her husband for lunch. The more the merrier.

·
Registered
257 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
That's what I like to see, a good turn out and a great time had by all. Just pisses me off that I wasn't one of the turn outs. :mad:

Glad you all enjoyed yourselves. Kelli and I are getting more than a little excited about Arkansas. Only five more days. We will catch you next time. :pepper:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts