Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,181 Posts
You can buy good waxes yourself. Most Ziebart s have closed around here. It is hard to have a lifetime protection when you are no longer in business. Most of these clowns ripped people off. There so many good products on the market to buy, I just do not let anyone touch my stuff.

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is true I could do it myself but I never have and I wouldn't want to mess it up permanently, I have a friend that had his car diamond glossed and it looked really really good and he likes it so I figured I would get some more opinions

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

·
Registered
161 Posts
You can buy good waxes yourself. Most Ziebart s have closed around here. It is hard to have a lifetime protection when you are no longer in business. Most of these clowns ripped people off. There so many good products on the market to buy, I just do not let anyone touch my stuff.
I agree!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Try this one instead: http://www.collinite.com/automotive-wax/insulator-wax/. Easy to apply and you will be amazed not only of the results, but on how long it lasts.
I agree. Great product. I use it on the boat as I only want to wax it once a year. This stuff holds up well also. It's called RejeX. From CT.(corrosion technologies). corrosion.com. I have covered 2 full size trucks and 2 bikes with one 12oz bottle. 1/3 bottle still left. I cant believe how this stuff beads up wash after wash on the trucks. Been 8 months since I applied it on them and just did the bikes a couple months ago. Nothing sticks to the paint. Bugs and dirt wipe off with little effort. Check it out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts