Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious. Him and his buddy with the red XC disappeared around the time riding season was over last year but we are well into riding season this year and neither one has resurfaced.

Anyone know if they sold their Vic's or just moved on in general. I thought both of them contributed in a positive way to this forum.

Maybe I ran them off. I'm not the most PC guy around; that's for sure.

I'm just kidding about the Chinese dirt bike thing. I wish I could remember Broggy's buddy's name but he did that but at the time hadn't sold his Vic yet. If I remember right he was in the medical field so maybe he has been busy. I hope he didn't get sick from the WuFlu.

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts
I've been wondering about those guys. They posted a lot and now they are gone from the forums. But Broggy was logged in one hour ago.

Reactions: BBob

·
Premium Member
13,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been wondering about those guys. They posted a lot and now they are gone from the forums. But Broggy was logged in one hour ago.
Well that's a good sign. At least he isn't taking the long dirt nap. I've noticed that moderators frequently post on forums they moderate much much less than before they started moderating that forum. I guess a certain amount of separation is necessary.

I wonder how it works for moderators. When someone posts a question or flags a post; does it go to a common board then whichever mod happens to see it first deals with it or sends it up to an admin?

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
1,661 Posts
Pain? They still post videos on YouTube and still have the XC. Not been here for 3 months though.

I've heard the other forum is far more active than this one but I'm not a member there.

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Hey guys! I am here. Still have my XCT; no chinese dirt bike for me. Just been doing other things lately, as I'm sure many of us are with this whole pandemic thing.
Thanks for thinking of me. Glad you're all OK.

1590336348911.png

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
I wish I could remember Broggy's buddy's name but he did that but at the time hadn't sold his Vic yet. If I remember right he was in the medical field so maybe he has been busy. I hope he didn't get sick from the WuFlu.
You're thinking of PaiN. He's alive and well, and he DOES have a Chinese dirt bike ;)

Reactions: MaddogUSMC

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
1,661 Posts
Hey guys! I am here. Still have my XCT; no chinese dirt bike for me. Just been doing other things lately, as I'm sure many of us are with this whole pandemic thing.

View attachment 251746 View attachment 251746
That's very very shiny. Do you ride that thing? 🤣

Always nice to see a well shined bike. I never have that much time.

·
Premium Member
13,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

View attachment 251746 View attachment 251746
Like what? I'm laid up from getting hurt working on my Jeep so I like to hear about what others are doing to stay busy.

·
Premium Member
13,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

View attachment 251746
Wait! Did you get a girlfriend and what does your wife think about that?

·
Registered
778 Posts
Just curious. Him and his buddy with the red XC disappeared around the time riding season was over last year but we are well into riding season this year and neither one has resurfaced.

Anyone know if they sold their Vic's or just moved on in general. I thought both of them contributed in a positive way to this forum.

Maybe I ran them off. I'm not the most PC guy around; that's for sure.

I'm just kidding about the Chinese dirt bike thing. I wish I could remember Broggy's buddy's name but he did that but at the time hadn't sold his Vic yet. If I remember right he was in the medical field so maybe he has been busy. I hope he didn't get sick from the WuFlu.
his buddy's name was Pain....he has a youtube channel Pains Ride...https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpHkUFif8YZZbxIv4YaU3tg he thought about selling his vic but changed his mind last i saw

Stay Safe,

Rob

·
Super Moderator
5,060 Posts
I wonder how it works for moderators. When someone posts a question or flags a post; does it go to a common board then whichever mod happens to see it first deals with it or sends it up to an admin?
Yes, at the top of my page on the left lists reported posts.

Other mods come and go, show up for a few posts then are gone again. This bonehead still checks in
everyday, here and the VOG.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Glad to hear Broggy and Pain are still kicking. I miss hearing from Pop, a regular on hear when I joined in 2012. Damn, I've been on here 8 years now!?!?!

·
Premium Member
13,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Glad to hear Broggy and Pain are still kicking. I miss hearing from Pop, a regular on hear when I joined in 2012. Damn, I've been on here 8 years now!?!?!
Yeah; Pop was fun and interesting but I guess we all get old at some point and lose interest in the things we used to like.

I figure Pain is just more into dirt riding and that's great because it's fun and good exercise. I'd still like to know what interests Broggy developed though. I hope it isn't gaming.

·
Super Moderator
5,060 Posts
I'd still like to know what interests Broggy developed though. I hope it isn't gaming.
I picture him riding a Vespa with a bright pink 1/2 helmet, shorts and flip flops. @broggyr the Vespa rider, his new interest.

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
That's very very shiny. Do you ride that thing? 🤣
Always nice to see a well shined bike. I never have that much time.
Not as much as I'd like. It's a 2013, and bought it off the showroom floor with 0 miles. It has over 52,000 now.

Like what? I'm laid up from getting hurt working on my Jeep so I like to hear about what others are doing to stay busy.
Speedy recovery!

I'd still like to know what interests Broggy developed though. I hope it isn't gaming.
I haven't developed gaming since the pandemic. I've been gaming on and off for over 40 years now, and not about to quit any time soon.
My wife owns a store and we were right in the middle of expansion plans when the COVID thing hit. Everything is on hold. Meanwhile, all the extra furnishings that was going to be used in the expansion is currently sitting in the garage. Her poor Audi has to sit out in the rain now :(

I picture him riding a Vespa with a bright pink 1/2 helmet, shorts and flip flops. @broggyr the Vespa rider, his new interest.
No. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts